1 2
General Topics>MCA entrance books free
Sreepathi.N 11:21 AM June 26th, 2012
I am going to take MCA entrance exam in 2012 so I need name of some reference books for preparation of the exam. Can you give me name of some books for preparation? If yes, please give me and also tell me from where I can buy those books?

Educhamp 12:59 PM June 26th, 2012
You can buy MCA entrance books online or you can purchase them from your near book shop.

Here are some good reference books.

MCA Master of Computer Applications Entrance Exam by R. Gupta
Arihant MCA IIT JAM (10 Mock Tests) G351 by Amit M. Agarwal
IIT-JAM (MCA & Biotechnology) Previous. & Practice Papers (Solved) by Editorialrph Board
Md. Sarfaraz 09:10 PM October 10th, 2012
I want to take admission MCA 2013 In any reputed Govt. College, i am doing B.Sc(maths) from st. peters university from Distance education. Will my Distance education make trouble to take admission in MCA. And which book is most preffered for this
Unregistered 12:02 PM November 14th, 2013
i hve done bca i take admission in regular but i hve no math in 12 class but i hve math in mca can l take admission? ...
Nilesh 06:05 PM February 18th, 2014
Here I am giving you name of some best books for preparation of MCA entrance examination below:

books list :

A Comprehensive Guide for MCA Entrance Examination
(Paperback)
Author: R.S. Aggarwal, Deepak Aggarwal
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2010)

image

Pune University MCA Entrance Test 2014: 10 Mock Tests [Paperback]
Amit M. Agarwal (Author)

image

A complete study package MCA Entrances of all Indian universities [Paperback]
Amit M. Agarwal (Author)

image

Unregistered 07:11 PM April 15th, 2014
Can you please give me the list of some of the best books for MCA entrance examination preparation?
Vinodt 11:39 AM April 16th, 2014
As you want to get the list of some of the best books for MCA entrance examination preparation so here is the information of the same for you:

List of some of the best books for MCA entrance examination preparation:
A Comprehensive Guide for M.C.A. Entrance Examination

D.P. Nagpal

MCA: Entrance Examination
J.V. Subrahmanyan

MCA Test
Anil Kumar Garg

kamrandar123 01:20 AM December 19th, 2014
Plz send me link on my email to download all india mca entrance refrence book amit agarwal
sonia3001 06:04 PM January 4th, 2015
please suggest me for the reference book for mca entrance
Unregistered 05:47 PM March 2nd, 2015
Hello Sir- Do u pls tell me what's the last date of filling of online applctn form of JNU MCA Entrnce-2015? Pls send me some of the sample pprs of MCA Entrance Exams-15 So that I'll be able to crack the exam.
1 2
MBA CET Books Free Download
Free Online MBA Entrance Books
VTU Books Free
Free Books for Hacking
IES books free download
Free MBA Marketing Books
MBA Entrance Books Free Download Suggest me some good books for CAT entrance exam?
MBA online books free
Medical entrance books free download