2014-2015 StudyChaCha

General Topics>Pune University Exam Timetable for MBA Nov
Archana Jagirdar 11:15 AM June 24th, 2012
Sashwat 01:56 PM June 24th, 2012
The time table (November 2012) for the MBA Examination of Pune University has not been published in the official website of the University. If published it will be available.

I am providing the previous year examination time table for your reference. You can go through it. The dates of current year can similar to the previous dates.

Here it is for your reference.
Attached: PU Exam time table Oct 2011.pdf (141.1 KB)
Unregistered 02:37 PM October 4th, 2012
jawale 02:40 PM October 4th, 2012
dear sir i am looking for the mba examination time of nov 2012. plz send me any ling whr i get dis timetable ...
Unregistered 12:26 AM October 12th, 2012
dear sir i am looking for the mba examination time of nov 2012. plz send me any ling whr i get dis time table.
Unregistered 10:00 PM October 15th, 2012
idhol 05:40 PM October 21st, 2012
Dear Sir I am a student of Pune University MBA and I am looking for my Nov exam time table of university so please can you give me the date of time table and provide me the page where I can download the time table? or Send me on mail id idhols@gmail.com
Unregistered 04:42 PM October 24th, 2012
The Exam Starts from 27th Nov?
kaunteya raut 05:35 PM November 1st, 2012
Originally Posted by Archana Jagirdar:
kaunteya raut
govind21.raut@gmail.com
camurblck2012 09:46 PM November 1st, 2012
Well,I am also a student of others.Here are really a needy discussion for all.Thank you.
Unregistered 02:47 PM November 5th, 2012
hi when is the exam. when will the timetable be put up.mba pune university.nov
Unregistered 01:04 AM November 6th, 2012
I WANT TIMETABLE FOR MBA 1 SEM
subhashtodkar31@gmail.com 04:28 PM November 15th, 2012
kindly send time table of following

financial management semister 2
mcs
labour laws 2
entrepreneurship management
suyog gandhi 04:51 PM November 16th, 2012
dear sir
i am looking for the mba 1st semister examination time of 2012.
plz send me any ling whr i get dis timetable ...
Unregistered 09:54 PM November 28th, 2012
Aakashd 09:35 AM December 16th, 2013
here I am giving you process to get the exam schedule for MBA course offered by PUNE University ..

===firstly go on the official website of Pune university
===now click on the examination section given on the student corner given on the upper side of Home page
====on the examination page you will get the list of all exams date sheets ..
====now click on the MBA date sheet option and get it in pdf FORMAT Ö

Below I am attaching an image of that page .

For your help I am attaching a PDF file with it in which you will get the exam schedule for the MBA course .

contact details :
University Of Pune
Park Rd, Pune, Maharashtra ‎
020 2560 1099 ‎

Attached: pune university MBA date sheet.pdf (72.4 KB)
Unregistered 03:40 PM August 27th, 2014
i want pune univercity exm date of mba
Anna university exam timetable for 3rd sem
BBM 3rd Sem exam timetable Bangalore university
Pune University Engineering Exam Timetable November
Pune university exam timetable for FE
University of Calicut exam timetable in BA