Re: CTS Exam Aptitude Test pattern
As you want to get information about the Aptitude test pattern of CTS Exam so here I am giving the following details of Aptitude test pattern of CTS Exam:
The CTS Exam consist only 35 questions.
Total Timings: 60 Minutes
Negative Marking: 0.33 Marks
Test Type: Online Exam
Here I am providing some Aptitude questions. It will help you to understand the pattern of Aptitude test of CTS Exam.
CTS Exam Aptitude questions
1. Using the digits 1,5,2,8 four digit numbers are formed and the sum of all possible such numbers.
2. Four persons can cross a bridge in 3,7,13,17 minutes. Only two can cross at a time. find the minimum time taken by the four to cross the bridge.
3. Find the product of the prime numbers between 1-20
4. 2,3,6,7--- using these numbers form the possible four digit numbers that are divisible by 4.
5. Two trains are traveling at 18kmph and are 60 km apart. There is fly in the train. it flies at 80kmph. It flies and hits the second train and then it starts to oscillate between the two trains. At one instance when the two trains collide it dies. Distance traveled by the fly when both trains collide is
To get full paper, download the file…….
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|PERSISTENT Aptitude Test Paper Pattern|
|ECIL GET Exam Written Test Pattern|
|National Aptitude Test in Architecture dates and exam pattern|
|BPCL Placement Test Paper for General Aptitude and Technical test|
|Aptitude Test Solved Paper for TCS Exam|
|Download Paper for Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Physics Exam|
|Satyam Placements: Selection process, aptitude exam pattern|
|CTS Latest Aptitude Test Pattern|
|Mahindra Selection process, aptitude exam pattern|
|Placements Exam Aptitude Written Test Questions|
|Common Admission Test exam pattern and eligibility criteria|
|University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test exam pattern|
|Exam Pattern of Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Lectureship|
|Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering books for the exam of Mathematics|
|Symbiosis National Aptitude Test eligibility criteria and the exam pattern|
|Symbiosis National Aptitude Test dates and exam pattern|
|RRB Bangalore ASM Aptitude Test Pattern|
|TCS Exam Pattern of aptitude, verbal and critical reasoning based questions|
|TCS Aptitude Test Pattern|
|Exam Pattern Of Pondicherry Centralised Admission Committee Joint Entrance Test|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|