Home Main Exams MBA Jobs Blog

1 2
General Topics>B ED exam date sheet CCS university
BHAGVATI PRASAD 11:10 AM June 23rd, 2012
I am a student of B ED at CCS University and going to take its final exam in the next month so want to know when the university will issue the date sheet of the exam on its website and how I can download it from there.

Educhamp 01:49 PM June 23rd, 2012
You want to get the date sheet of B ED exam for CCS university visit the link given below to get it. We have already uploaded the date sheet here :

Unregistered 12:14 PM April 18th, 2014
Can you please give me the date sheet pf B.Ed exam of Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut as I need it for my exams?
Vinodt 01:08 PM April 18th, 2014
As you want to get the date sheet of B.Ed exam of Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut so here is the information of the same for you:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the bottom of the page you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “All Examination Scheme”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page choose the tab of “Exam Schedule of Semester Exam for All the Professional Courses” and a PDF file will come which here I am uploading it for you and it is free to download:

Contact Details:
Chaudhary Charan Singh University
University Main Rd,
Chaudhary Charan Singh University,
Ramgarhi,
Meerut,
Uttar Pradesh 250004 ‎
0121 276 3539
India

Map Location:

Attached: Date sheet of B.Ed exam of Chaudhary Charan Singh University------.pdf (1.19 MB)
HimadriMukherjee 10:48 PM June 5th, 2014
Dear sir
I am the student of Maharshi Dayanand university in the stream of B.ed (science). Our practical examination is just completed in 31st May but dont know the date of theory exam of B.ed.Kindly inform me the datesheet of B.ed Theory exam 2014
Regards
Himadri
Unregistered 04:16 PM July 27th, 2014
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW B ED DATE SHEET FOR 2013-14 BY CCS UNIVERSITY.
sikander kumar singh 08:39 AM November 23rd, 2014
sir pl send the exam date sheet of 2015 in my email sikkusingh48gmail.com
Unregistered 06:13 PM February 12th, 2015
can anybody tell tme the tentative date of practical viva voice of BED sesion 2013-14.?
Unregistered 05:53 PM March 11th, 2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Dear sir, B.Ed 2013-14 batch ka practical kab hoga.Please reply me. My email id-vishalsingh5393@gmail.com
Anil Roy 08:14 PM March 25th, 2015
dear sir/mam kindly provide part3 exam date sheet plsssssss
1 2
Rajasthan University supplementary exam date sheet
Kashmir University B.Ed Exam Date Sheet
CCS University Exam Date Sheet
Improvement exam date sheet Kumaun University?
MJP Rohilkhand University Exam Date Sheet
Kumaun University Date Sheet Improvement Exam
CCS University B Ed Exam Date Sheet
HNB Garhwal University Exam Date Sheet-10
CCS university exam date sheet bed
HNB garhwal university exam date sheet
HP University date sheet for BA exam
EIILM University Exam Date Sheet
Date Sheet B Ed Exam Kurukshetra University
Sikkim Manipal university exam date sheet
Kumaun University Exam Date Sheet
Kumaun university exam date sheet March
Patna University Exam Date Sheet