Re: Infosys Solved Aptitude Question Papers
As you are looking for the Solved aptitude question paper of Infosys so here I am sharing the same with you
1. Mr.Mathurs jewels have been stolen from his bank locker . The bank has lockers of 12 people which are arranged in an array of 3 rows and 4 columns like:
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12
. The locker belonging to JONES was to the right of BLACK'S locker and directly above MILLAR'S.
. BOOTH'S locker was directly above MILLAR'S.
. SMITH'S locker was also above GRAY's (though not directly).
. GREEN'S locker was directly below SMITH'S.
. WILSON'S locker was between that of DAVIS and BOOTH.
. MILLAR'S locker was on the bottom row directly to the right of HERD'S.
. WHITE'S locker was on the bottom right hand corner in the same column as BOOTH'S.
Which box belonged to Mr.Mathurs?
Ans: Box number 9 belongs to Mr.Mathurs.
2. Fifty minutes ago if it was four times as many minutes past three o'clock,how many minutes is it to six o'clock?
Ans: Twenty six minutes.
3. If a clock takes 7seconds to strike 7, how long will the same clock take to strike 10?
Ans: The clock strikes for the first time at the start and takes 7 seconds for 6 intervals-thus for one interval time taken=7/6.
Therefore, for 10 seconds there are 9 intervals and time taken is 9.7/6=10 and 1/2 seconds.
4. Three criminals were arrested for shop lifting. However, when interrogated only one told the truth in both his statements, while the other two each told one true
statement and one lie. The statements were:
. ALBERT a)Chander passed the merchandise. (b)Bruce created the diversion.
. BRUCE a)Albert passed the merchandise. (b)I created the diversion.
. CLIVE a)I took the goods out of the shop. (b)Bruce passed them over.
Ans: Albert passed the goods.Bruce created the diversion..Clive took the goods out of the shop.
5. Everyday in his business a merchant had to weigh amounts from 1 kg to 121 kgs, to the nearest kg. What are the minimum number of weight required and how heavy should they be?
Ans: .The minimum number is 5 and they should weigh 1,3,9,27 and 81 kgs.
6. A hotel has 10 storeys.Which floor is above the floor below the floor, below the floor above the floor, below the floor above the fifth.=
Ans: The sixth floor.
Rest of the Questions are attached in below file which is free of cost
Answered By StudyChaCha
Request : Support us by liking us on facebook (please click the LIKE button in the Facebook box below, you should be logged in at Facebook to do so)
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|Infosys Aptitude Test question papers with solutions|
|Infosys Solved Placement Papers|
|Where to get TCS solved Aptitude Question Papers|
|Infosys aptitude previous year test papers|
|Infosys Aptitude Test Papers|
|WIPRO Aptitude Placement exam solved question papers|
|Aptitude Test Question Paper for Infosys Placement|
|Previous year Oracle solved Aptitude Question Papers|
|Infosys Aptitude Question Paper|
|CTS Aptitude Solved Papers|
|Solved Placement Papers for Infosys|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS) Solved aptitude question papers|
|Require WIPRO Solved aptitude question papers|
|Accenture Solved Aptitude Question Papers|
|Need Solved Aptitude Question Papers of TCS|
|Infosys Solved Placement Papers|
|TCS Aptitude test Solved papers|
|TCS Aptitude Solved Question Papers|
|Solved papers of TCS aptitude exam|
|Infosys Previous Solved Papers|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|
|Share this on...|