Re: Aptitude question answer for TCS
Here I am giving you TCS Aptitude Paper Questions with Answers in word file attached with it so you can get it easily..
Some questions are given below :
1. If two pencils cost 8 cents, then how much do 5 pencils cost?
Ans. 20 cents
2. Some work is done by two people in 24 minutes. One of them can do this work alone in 40
minutes. How much time does the second person take to do the same work ?
Ans. 60 minutes
3. A car is filled with four and half gallons of fuel for a round trip. If the amount of fuel taken while
going is 1/4 more than the amount taken for coming, what is the amount of fuel consumed while
4. The lowest temperature in the night in a city A is 1/3 more than 1/2 the highest during the day.
Sum of the lowest temperature and the highest temperature is 100 degrees. Then what is the low
5. Javagal, who decided to go to weakened trip should not exceed 8 hours driving in a day. The
average speed of forward journey is 40 miles/hr.Due to traffic on Sundays, the return journey's
average speed is 30 m/h. How far he can select a picnic spot?
a) 120 miles
b) between 120 and 140 miles
c) 160 miles
Ans. 120 miles
6. A salesperson by mistake multiplied a number and got the answer as 3, instead of dividing the
number by 3.What is the answer he should have actually got?
7. A building with height D shadow upto G. What is the height of a neighboring building with a
shadow of C feet.
8. A person was fined for exceeding the speed limit by 10 mph. Another person was also fined for
exceeding the same speed limit by twice the same. If the second person was traveling at a speed of
35 mph, find the speed limit.
Ans. 15 mph
9. A bus started from bus stand at 8.00am, and after staying for 30 minutes at a destination, it
returned back to the bus stand. The destination is 27 miles from the bus stand. The speed of the bus
is 18mph. During the return journey bus travels with 50% faster speed. At what time does it return to
the bus stand?
10. In a mixture, R is 2 parts and S is 1 part. In order to make S to 25% of the mixture, how much of
R is to be added?
Ans.One part of R
11. Wind flows 160 miles in 330 min, for traveling 80 miles how much time does it require?
Ans. 2 hrs 45 mins
Answered By StudyChaCha
Request : Support us by liking us on facebook (please click the LIKE button in the Facebook box below, you should be logged in at Facebook to do so)
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|Applied Thermodynamics Question and Answer|
|ICAR JRF Question Paper with answer key|
|UGC Question paper with answer|
|Answer Key for CDS Question Papers|
|UPSC Question Paper Answer|
|NDA Exam Question Paper with Answer Key|
|Question Papers with Answer Keys for last year|
|ISAT Question Paper Answer Key|
|GPSC Question Answer|
|RRB Question Paper With Answer|
|SSC Geography Question and Answer|
|IGNOU BCA Question Papers Answer|
|UPSC question paper with answer|
|Last year CET Question & Answer Sheet|
|TNPSC Question And Answer in|
|SSC Examination Question and Answer|
|SSC Question and Answer General Awareness|
|What is the answer of this Question.|
|GCET Question Answer|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|
|Share this on...|