Exams>Amravati University syllabus PAT
dr dhananjay 12:01 PM June 16th, 2012
I have submitted application form for Amravati University PAT exam so I want syllabus of the exam. Please tell me from where I can get the syllabus? If there is such any website from where I can download the syllabus free of cost? If yes, give me the address of the website.

Educhamp 05:12 PM June 16th, 2012
I have not found the syllabus of PET of Amravati university but I found the question paper of this exam so you can download the question paper from the below attachment:
Attached: Amravati university PET paper.pdf (445.1 KB)
Unregistered 11:34 AM June 12th, 2013
please tell me the syllabus of pat exam.i am a student of mca-III year.
sagar nayak 07:27 PM December 19th, 2013
[QUOTE=dr dhananjay;72287]I have submitted application form for Amravati University PAT exam so I want syllabus of the exam. Please tell me from where I can get the syllabus? If there is such any website from where I can download the syllabus free of cost? If yes, give me the address of the website
YASHDEVA 10:40 PM January 16th, 2014
Originally Posted by Educhamp:
THIS FILE IS NOT OPENING..... WHAT I CAN DO ?
Kesari 05:54 PM January 17th, 2014
you cant open this file directly , for see this file you have to do registration on our site, don't very it will be free of cost, just do registration and after it you will be able to see all kind of attached syllabus question paper or study material.
Vinodt 05:34 PM February 17th, 2014

Unregistered 09:50 AM May 21st, 2017
I want PAT exam syllabus for pharmacy faculty...and last year question paper
Unregistered 09:56 AM May 21st, 2017
Sir/madam I want PAT exam syllabus for pharmacy faculty students and last year question paper
Amravati university syllabus