Career and Jobs>UPSC Civil Services Syllabus Hindi
leela ram yadav 06:36 PM June 12th, 2012
Sir I am looking for my syllabus of my Union Public Service Commission Civil Services
Exam of Hindi so give me the syllabus of my exam and tell me that from where can i
Download the syllabus?

Sashwat 08:02 PM June 12th, 2012
I have got the syllabus for UPSC Mains of Hindi. Here I’m attaching the file of UPSC Civil Services Hindi Syllabus, feel free to download it.

Good luck
Attached: UPSC Civil Services Syllabus Hindi.doc (31.5 KB)
pratikambhore 01:00 PM July 8th, 2013
sir I am 3rd year mechanical Engg. student and i want to prepare for upsc and mpsc exam from my 3rd year so how can i prepare?
Aakashd 10:19 AM December 23rd, 2013
Indian Administrative service(IAS) Preliminary Exam & Mains is held every year by Union Public Service Exam (UPSC).

IAS exam is held in three stages:
Preliminary exam (CSAT exam)
Civil Services Mains exam
Interview

CSAT Exam consists of two papers:-
General Studies and Current Affairs
General Aptitude

Here I am uploading the file containing Indian Administrative service(IAS) Preliminary Exam & Mains Syllabus in Hindi

Address:
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC,
Man Singh Road Are
New Delhi,
DL 110069

Map:

Attached: UPSC IAS Syllabus in Hindi.pdf (589.9 KB)
Sashwat 06:15 PM February 5th, 2014

IAS exam is held in three stages:
Preliminary exam (CSAT exam)
Civil Services Mains exam
Interview

CSAT Exam consists of two papers:-
General Studies and Current Affairs
General Aptitude

Address:
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC,
Man Singh Road Are
New Delhi,
DL 110069

Map:

Attached: UPSC IAS Syllabus in Hindi.pdf (589.9 KB)
mule sanjeevani 03:01 PM September 8th, 2015
i am mpsc and upsc exam releted any information about here
Eligibility Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service through UPSC Civil Services Exam
Gap Years in Graduation are eligible for UPSC Civil Services Exams
UPSC Civil Services Notification
UPSC Civil Services Acknowledge Card
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary (CSP) Exam Enquiry
Preparation Tips for UPSC Civil Services
UPSC Eligibility Civil Services
UPSC Civil Services Age Limit
UPSC civil services optional subjects
UPSC Civil Services Syllabus PDF