1 2 3  ... Last
Exams>MP board supplementary result of class 10
Abhijeet raghav 10:44 AM May 5th, 2012
Hi friends, I am waiting for my 10th class supplementary examination result of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, so do you inform me when it will be out on the net?

Rahul Pratik 03:56 PM May 5th, 2012
Looking for the result of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education 10th Supp. For Physically Handicap Students.. The Result is declared and we are providing you the link to check your result in paf File. Feel free to download.

Attached: MP Board 10th Result Supplementary BHS.pdf (92.9 KB)
neha.............. 09:09 PM June 5th, 2012
12 ke supplementary ke foram kb a rhe hai ..........ar kitni frees lagegi ...............ad last date kya h
asifjaved 10:40 AM June 12th, 2012
Hello sir, my younger brother was took part in MP board 10th class supplementary exam, now he want know about his result, so can any body give me web address of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education for check 10th class supplementary exam result?
Sashwat 03:11 PM June 12th, 2012
The results of MP board 10th class supplementary exam were published on september22, 2011. If you were looking for this result you should contact your study center as the results were removed from the official site.

And if you are looking for 2012 results, it will be published on near to September2012. You can access your results from the official website at that time.
vipul jain 12:25 AM June 28th, 2012
10th suppliementry exam ki date kya ha
Unregistered 09:10 PM July 12th, 2012
can any one tell me that wen iz the result of supple cuming of class 12th mp board 2012
Sachin chouhan 05:55 PM July 20th, 2012