Dhirubhai ambani international school Bangalore - 2018-2019 StudyChaCha

Go Back   2018-2019 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics




  #1  
Old November 29th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Dhirubhai ambani international school Bangalore

Give me the stats of ICSE and IGCSE results 2013 of Dhirubhai ambani international school Mumbai with its contact detail
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #2  
Old November 29th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 42,987
Default Re: Dhirubhai ambani international school Bangalore

There is no Dhirubhai ambani international school branch in Bangalore only a conference was held which was titled as“Young Round Square Conference, Bangalore International School, Bengaluru”.

Here I am giving the detail information of Dhirubhai ambani international school Mumbai.

School Programme

Primary & Middle School

Secondary School

Post Secondary School

ICSE Results 2013

In board exams of 2013, all the 28 students of ICSE Class X have achieved the following results:

12 students have scored 95% and above

14 students have scored between 90% and 95%

Thus, 26 out of 28 students have secured 90% and above

2 students scored between 80% and 85%

The Topper has scored about 97%

The Second highest scored about 96.80%

The Third highest scored about 6.40%

The School's average score is 3.82%

All the students achieved a score of 81% and above. Only 34% students achieved this score at all-India level, as against 100% at DAIS

IGCSE Results 2013

85.3% of all grades achieved are A*'s and A's, as against the world average of 38.9% and India average of 38.6% last year

57.9% of all grades earned are A*'s

27.4% of all grades achieved are A's

11.3% of all grades achieved are B's

6 students have got 10A*s in all the 10 subjects they had appeared

13 students achieved 9A*'s and above

28% of the students achieved 8A*'s and above

This year the school's average score of the class is 91.20%

Students are way above the world average in all the 18 subjects they appeared

The topper scored an average of 97.60%

Of the 68 students, 91% achieved 'Distinction' and the remaining 9% earned 'Merit'. None of the students have performed below the 'Merit' category

Contact Detail:

Dhirubhai Ambani International School
Bandra-Kurla Complex
Bandra (East)
Mumbai – 400098

Map:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links






















  #3  
Old May 25th, 2018, 05:30 PM
DMRV SUBRAHMANYAM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dhirubhai ambani international school Bangalore

I WANT TO ADMIT MY KIDS ONE GIRL AND ONE BOY IN 4TH STANDARD AT YOUR SCHOOL AT HYDERABAD CAN YOU REPLY ABOUT THE STATUS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Other Discussions related to this topic
Thread
Dhirubhai Ambani International School Mumbai Fees
Dhirubhai Ambani International School Entrance Exams
Dhirubhai ambani international school admission
Vacancy in Dhirubhai Ambani International School
Dhirubhai Ambani International School Boarding
Dhirubhai Ambani International School Website
Dhirubhai Ambani International School Bus Routes
Dhirubhai Ambani International School IB Results
Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Hyderabad
Jobs in Dhirubhai Ambani International School
Dhirubhai Ambani International School IGCSE Results
Dhirubhai Ambani International School Eligibility
Dhirubhai ambani international school address
Dhirubhai Ambani International School DAIS
Dhirubhai Ambani International School Contact Number
Dhirubhai Ambani International School Contact Details
Dhirubhai ambani international school transport
Dhirubhai Ambani International School Perspective
Dhirubhai Ambani International School College Placements
Dhirubhai Ambani Ambani Institute






Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here



Reply


Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Name: Click here to log in

Message:
Options

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 04:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9