Exams>Vinayaka Mission University Kolkata Study Center
Pankaj chourasia 12:01 PM June 4th, 2012
Hy Dear here I am searching for the Vinayaka Mission University Kolkata Study Center so please can you give me the contact number and contact address of Study Center of kolkata ?

Rahul Pratik 05:36 PM June 4th, 2012
The contact number and contact address of the Vinayaka Mission University Kolkata Study Center is given below

Address
Institute of Education,Research and Development,2/1A,Dr.Rajendra Road,Kolkata 700020,India Centre Code WB006.

Phone 033 24769361, 9830059540.
partha protim gupta 09:38 PM February 5th, 2013
Dear sir I have passed MBA (executive) in marketting management from ur university in the year 2009.I am working as a senior manager in nationalised bank for last 34 yrs and three international papers has been published. Is it possible for to complete phd from ur university. My thesis is in process. with thanks p.p.gupta
Unregistered 03:46 PM May 6th, 2013
I live at Shyamnagar, & I want to admission for BLIS Course , in Vinayaka Mission University,So,I want to Know Is any study center in Shyamnagar , 24 parganas(north), West Bengal,

Thanks& Regards.
Joy
Sashwat 12:38 PM April 4th, 2014
The Vinayaka Mission University was established in 1981.

The University is approved to UGC and accredited to NAAC.

The University is approved to Distance Education Council of India.

The University offers a wide range of UG, PG and other Courses.

As you want to get contact information about the study center of Vinayaka Mission University in Kolkata, so here I am providing the following contact details:

Contact Details
Vinayak Mission University
Study Centre, Iasbm Dumdum,
Ghughudanga, Seth Bagan Place,
Dum Dum, Kolkata,
West Bengal 700030 ‎
Ph: 033 6455 6225 ‎

Map

Image

Unregistered wasim 06:23 PM May 1st, 2014
The receiver of call says that they r no longer did the vinayaka mission univercity
debasis sahoo 11:15 PM July 31st, 2014
Dear Sir,
here I am searching for the Vinayaka Mission University Kolkata Study Center so please can you give me the contact number and contact address of Study Center of kolkata, complete detail of admition, B,A,

Thanks & Regards
Debasis sahoo

8017437062
Sanghamitra Dey Sarkar 04:50 PM July 31st, 2015
Please tell me the phone no & address of vinayaka mission university Study Center in Durgapur.
Vinayaka Mission University approved by AICTE for MBA