2014-2015 StudyChaCha

Exams>WWW CCS University Meerut Result Com
ritesh shrivastava 10:22 AM May 29th, 2012
Hey Guy’s I am a student of Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut and I am looking for B.Com 1st year 2011 result so please can you give me the date of my result and provide me the page where I can get the result and informed me when the result will announce?
Gunjan 12:52 PM May 29th, 2012
You are searching for B.Com. 1st year 2011 result of Chaudhary Charan Singh University so this result is published and available for student. You can see result on following link of result page by select course, year/semester, enter roll number and then click on submit button.After click on following link a page will appear which will show exactly like image below:

ccsuresults.com/regpvt.php

Latit 03:39 AM September 3rd, 2012
Sir i want to take information about the result of b.a. 1st year pvt exam.
Latit 03:48 AM September 3rd, 2012
Sir i want to take information about the result of b.a. 1st year pvt exam.
Unregistered 11:49 AM September 4th, 2012
hi i'm ba 1 year student plz give me my rejual yar i so very problam
Unregistered 01:53 PM September 7th, 2012
sir iwant see the result of l.l.b ist year session 2011-2012
Unregistered 10:37 PM September 9th, 2012
when the result will be announced of b.com 1st year
Unregistered babli 10:57 AM September 12th, 2012
[QUOTE=Latit;99411]Sir i want to take information about the result of b.a. 1st year pvt exam.role n.pa084799
waseem saifi 12:09 PM October 23rd, 2012
dear sir,
I m a bca student of ccs university meerut with 62% marks. I want to do mba in abroad so pls tell me which country and university best for me for PR.
mohit jaiswal 11:19 PM October 26th, 2012
are sir result ayega ki nhi bs itna bta do ap log..........agr ye msg apne read kr lia hai to reply do
Unregistered 11:05 PM December 3rd, 2012
M.COM IIND YEAR PRIVATE KA RESULT 2011-2012 KHA HAI..........PLEASE TELL ME....
Unregistered 12:04 PM December 18th, 2012
to
the help line
i ame from kairana
Unregistered 04:20 PM December 22nd, 2012
sir iwant see the result of MA 1ST year session 2011-2012
Unregistered 11:20 AM March 21st, 2014
I want to get exam time table for BBA of CCS University. So will you provide the time table to me?
Nilesh 11:23 AM March 21st, 2014
As you want to get exam time table for BBA of CCS University, so here I want to inform you that the exam was over in last month.

So now the University will announce for new exam dates soon. So when the University will announce the exam dates, we will provide to you on the website where you are visiting now.

If you want to get time table on the offciail website of CCS University, so here I am providing a procedure:

Firstly you have to visit on the official website of the CCS University.

There is a link named ‘All Examination Schemes’ in the right bottom of the homepage.

You have to click on that link and you will reach on a new page and that page will look like the screen shot:

On this page, you will get exam time table for BBA named Exam Time Table for Professional Courses.

You have to click on that link and download the time table.

Contact Details