1 2
Exams>WWW CCS University Meerut Result Com
ritesh shrivastava 10:22 AM May 29th, 2012
Hey Guy’s I am a student of Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut and I am looking for B.Com 1st year 2011 result so please can you give me the date of my result and provide me the page where I can get the result and informed me when the result will announce?

Gunjan 12:52 PM May 29th, 2012
You are searching for B.Com. 1st year 2011 result of Chaudhary Charan Singh University so this result is published and available for student. You can see result on following link of result page by select course, year/semester, enter roll number and then click on submit button.After click on following link a page will appear which will show exactly like image below:

ccsuresults.com/regpvt.php

Latit 03:39 AM September 3rd, 2012
Sir i want to take information about the result of b.a. 1st year pvt exam.
Latit 03:48 AM September 3rd, 2012
Sir i want to take information about the result of b.a. 1st year pvt exam.
Unregistered 11:49 AM September 4th, 2012
hi i'm ba 1 year student plz give me my rejual yar i so very problam
Unregistered 01:53 PM September 7th, 2012
sir iwant see the result of l.l.b ist year session 2011-2012
Unregistered 10:37 PM September 9th, 2012
when the result will be announced of b.com 1st year
Unregistered babli 10:57 AM September 12th, 2012
[QUOTE=Latit;99411]Sir i want to take information about the result of b.a. 1st year pvt exam.role n.pa084799
waseem saifi 12:09 PM October 23rd, 2012
dear sir,
I m a bca student of ccs university meerut with 62% marks. I want to do mba in abroad so pls tell me which country and university best for me for PR.
mohit jaiswal 11:19 PM October 26th, 2012
are sir result ayega ki nhi bs itna bta do ap log..........agr ye msg apne read kr lia hai to reply do
1 2