2014-2015 StudyChaCha

General Topics>Board of Revenue Orissa Exam Results
sanu dutta 01:31 PM May 28th, 2012
HellFriend’s here I am searching for result of my Board of Revenue Orissa Departmental Examination Viva –Voce Test held from 2/6/2010 t9/6/2010 splease can you give me the date of my results and provide me the page where I can download the results?
Rahul Pratik 05:12 PM May 28th, 2012
The Board of Revenue Orissa has declared the result of Departmental Examination Viva –Voce Test held from 2/6/2010 t9/6/2010. Here I am uploading the result. You can download the result from here.
Attached: Board of Revenue Orissa Departmental Examination result.pdf (578.8 KB)
Chinnapa.Hrudayananda 03:23 PM July 25th, 2012
Can y pl tell me, whether the departmental exam of police held on 7.6.2012 result declared or not ?
FANINDRA KUMAR TANDI 01:27 PM May 7th, 2013
hello friends,
Iam searching BoR EXAM HELD IN THE MONTH OF jUNE-2011 and the result published in the month of Dec-2011. Can anybody help me by uploading the notification copy
Sashwat 10:19 AM February 19th, 2014
Here I am giving you process to get result for examination organizes by Revenue & Disaster Management Department Odisha below :

==go on official website of Revenue & Disaster Management Department Odisha
==then click on what’s new option given on home page of it
==you will get list of all current exam result on that section now click on your desired result option and get it in PDF format ..

Below I am attaching an image of that page ..

Unregistered 10:35 AM March 22nd, 2014
Can you please give me the results of exams of Board of Revenue Orissa as it is very urgent for me?
Vinodt 10:43 AM March 22nd, 2014
As you want to get the results of exams of Board of Revenue Orissa so here is the information of the same for you:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Board of Revenue Orissa which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page choose the tab of “News” from the right side of the page

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will get the results when it will be available

Contact Details: