General Topics>Study Circle MPSC Classes in Pune
asfahan 01:30 PM May 28th, 2012
Hy Dear here I am searching for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Pune STUDY Circle address splease can you give me address of the institute and alstell me from where I can download the application form?

Rahul Pratik 05:10 PM May 28th, 2012
STUDY Circle is a coaching institute which organizes classes for MPSC examination preparation. It has its branch in Pune. Here is the address of the Study Circle Pune branch:

Study Circle, , Amit complex
474 B, Sadashiv Peth, Tilak Road, Pune - 30.
Ph: 24486245, 24490619, 65230847

Here I am uploading Study Circle admission form. You can download the form from here after doing registration.
Attached: Study Circle admission form.pdf (167.4 KB)
Unregistered 06:47 PM May 27th, 2013
what are the pressure groups in maharashtra ?
Ram lokare 01:59 AM June 28th, 2013
Sir mala class chi fee ani address sanga plz 8484947174.
Unregistered 01:10 PM July 15th, 2013
Paradigm IAS Academy- The Best Academy. after visiting many classes & institutes for IAS, i finally met my expectations wit Paradigm IAS Academy. the strategy is completely markable & notes are concise & exam qualifying.
sach1331 02:23 PM April 8th, 2014
Originally Posted by asfahan:
201/ 26 , VISHRAM BAUG SOCIETY , OPP. INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER , SENAPATI BAPAT ROAD , PUNE 411016
Ph : 9730672161 / 9890528593
Unregistered 11:01 AM December 6th, 2014
[QUOTE=Ram lokare;303610]Sir mala class chi fee ani address class timeing sanga plz 9766928287
Unregistered 01:27 PM March 23rd, 2015
Survey No 474/B Office No 3 & 4 Amit Complex, Tilak Road, Sadashiv Peth, Opposite New English School, Pune - 411030
Vanita Bharmal 12:39 AM June 20th, 2015
sir mala mpsc class joind karayche tar mala classchi fee & addares sagu shakta ka? sir plz ....
Vanita Bharmal 12:40 AM June 20th, 2015
sir mi PG camplet zaliy .mala mpsc class joind karayche tar mala classchi fee & addares sagu shakta ka? sir plz ....
List Of MPSC Classes In Pune