AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan - 2014-2015 StudyChaCha

Go Back   2014-2015 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > Exams




  #1  
Old May 26th, 2012, 11:16 AM
mukund.saff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

Sir I am taking admission in the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Ajmer but I have no idea about that the university is recognized from AICTE or not so please can you give me the list of AICTE Recognized Universities of Rajasthan?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #2  
Old May 26th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 40,525
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

List of AICTE approved colleges/Universities in Rajasthan:

Singhania Institute of Law, Management, Science and Technology, Jhunjhunu
College of Technology and Agricultural Engineering, Udaipur
College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Marwar Engineering College and Research Centre, Jodhpur
Jagannath Gupta Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Sobhasaria Engineering College, Sikar
Jaipur Engineering College
Rajasthan Institute of Leather Technology, Tonk
Arya Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Yagyavalkya Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Seedling Academy of Design, Technology and Management, Jaipur
Modi Institute of Technology, Kota
Marudhar Engineering College, Bikaner
St. Margaret Engineering College, Alwar
Sunrise Group of Institutions, Udaipur
Mody Institute of Technology and Science, Faculty of Management Studies
Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
MLV Textile Institute, Bhilwara
Dr. Radhakrishnan Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Swami Keshavanand Institute of Technology and Management, Jaipur
Regional College for Education, Research and Technology, Jaipur
Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology, Jaipur
IET Biotech Institute, Alwar
Apex Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Institute of Advanced Studies in Education IASE, Churu
Engineering College, Ajmer
Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics, Jaipur
Stani Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Global Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Vedant College of Engineering and Technology, Bundi
Ajmer Institute of Technology
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar
Engineering College, Kota
Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar
R.N. Modi Engineering College, Kota
College of Dairy Science, Udaipur
Regional Engineering College, Jaipur
Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Department of Geology, Udaipur
Compucom Institute of Information Technology and Management, Jaipur
Institute of Technology and Management, Bhilwara
MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur
Engineering College, Bikaner
Engineering College, University of Rajasthan, Kota
Arya College of Engineering and Information Technology, Jaipur
Jaipur Institute of Engineering and Management
Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women, Jaipur
Shankara Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Sri Balaji College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur
Srinathji Institute of Technology and Engineering Nathdwara, Rajsamand
Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies, Udaipur
NIMT Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Government College of Engineering, Kota
Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre
Ceramic Institute of Technology and Research, Alwar
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar
Shekhawati Engineering College, Jhunjhunu
Jodhpur Institute of Engineering and Technology
Gyan Vihar School of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Aayojan School of Architecture, Jaipur
Maharishi Arvind Institute of Science and Management, Jaipur
Jaipur Engineering College
Shankara Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Gyan Vihar School of Hotel Management, Jaipur
Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management, Jaipur
Compucom Institute of Information Technology and Management, Jaipur
Swami Keshavanand Institute of Technology and Management, Jaipur
Yagyavalkya Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre
Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management, Jaipur
Sri Balaji College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Arya College of Engineering and Information Technology, Jaipur
Jaipur Institute of Engineering and Management
Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Gyan Vihar School of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Regional College for Education, Research and Technology, Jaipur
Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Global Institute Of Technology, Jaipur
__________________
Answered By StudyChaCha

Request
: Support us by liking us on facebook (please click the LIKE button in the Facebook box below, you should be logged in at Facebook to do so)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old October 3rd, 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

You can check the above link for AICTE approved Universities
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old October 21st, 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

Is Jodhpur national university three year diplama course in engineering recognised byAICTE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old February 7th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

sir nims university is aicte aproved?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old March 20th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

Is jodhpur national university approved by AICTE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old April 5th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

Sir I am taking admission in the University of Rajasthan but I have no idea about that the university is recognized from AICTE or not so please can you confirm the mentioned institue weather approved by AICTE ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old April 13th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Haris Ashraf
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

Is NIMS University aicte approved or not
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old May 28th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

Pacific institute of Technology
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old June 7th, 2013, 04:51 PM
lijum yigam
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunjan View Post
List of AICTE approved colleges/Universities in Rajasthan:

Singhania Institute of Law, Management, Science and Technology, Jhunjhunu
College of Technology and Agricultural Engineering, Udaipur
College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Marwar Engineering College and Research Centre, Jodhpur
Jagannath Gupta Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Sobhasaria Engineering College, Sikar
Jaipur Engineering College
Rajasthan Institute of Leather Technology, Tonk
Arya Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Yagyavalkya Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Seedling Academy of Design, Technology and Management, Jaipur
Modi Institute of Technology, Kota
Marudhar Engineering College, Bikaner
St. Margaret Engineering College, Alwar
Sunrise Group of Institutions, Udaipur
Mody Institute of Technology and Science, Faculty of Management Studies
Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
MLV Textile Institute, Bhilwara
Dr. Radhakrishnan Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Swami Keshavanand Institute of Technology and Management, Jaipur
Regional College for Education, Research and Technology, Jaipur
Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology, Jaipur
IET Biotech Institute, Alwar
Apex Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Institute of Advanced Studies in Education IASE, Churu
Engineering College, Ajmer
Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics, Jaipur
Stani Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Global Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Vedant College of Engineering and Technology, Bundi
Ajmer Institute of Technology
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar
Engineering College, Kota
Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar
R.N. Modi Engineering College, Kota
College of Dairy Science, Udaipur
Regional Engineering College, Jaipur
Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Department of Geology, Udaipur
Compucom Institute of Information Technology and Management, Jaipur
Institute of Technology and Management, Bhilwara
MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur
Engineering College, Bikaner
Engineering College, University of Rajasthan, Kota
Arya College of Engineering and Information Technology, Jaipur
Jaipur Institute of Engineering and Management
Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women, Jaipur
Shankara Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Sri Balaji College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur
Srinathji Institute of Technology and Engineering Nathdwara, Rajsamand
Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies, Udaipur
NIMT Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Government College of Engineering, Kota
Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre
Ceramic Institute of Technology and Research, Alwar
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar
Shekhawati Engineering College, Jhunjhunu
Jodhpur Institute of Engineering and Technology
Gyan Vihar School of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Aayojan School of Architecture, Jaipur
Maharishi Arvind Institute of Science and Management, Jaipur
Jaipur Engineering College
Shankara Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Gyan Vihar School of Hotel Management, Jaipur
Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management, Jaipur
Compucom Institute of Information Technology and Management, Jaipur
Swami Keshavanand Institute of Technology and Management, Jaipur
Yagyavalkya Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre
Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management, Jaipur
Sri Balaji College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Arya College of Engineering and Information Technology, Jaipur
Jaipur Institute of Engineering and Management
Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Gyan Vihar School of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Regional College for Education, Research and Technology, Jaipur
Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Global Institute Of Technology, Jaipur
IS shekhawati institute is government recognised college,i dnt hve any idea about this
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11  
Old June 11th, 2013, 09:49 AM
ANIL SUTHAR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

SIR, SHREDHAR UNIVERSITY IS AICTE APPROVEL OR NOT PLZ TELL ME
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #12  
Old June 11th, 2013, 09:52 AM
ANIL SUTHAR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

Sir I am taking admission in the Shreedhar University pilani but I have no idea about that the university is recognized from AICTE or not so please can you give me the list of AICTE Recognized Universities of Rajasthan?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #13  
Old June 11th, 2013, 09:57 AM
ANIL SUTHAR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can check the above link for AICTE approved Universities
sir, I have admission in shreedhar university pilani.plz tell me this university is aicte recognized?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #14  
Old July 9th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Rajesh Bishnoi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

SIR IS JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY APPROVED BY AICTE OR UGC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15  
Old July 20th, 2013, 08:33 AM
bikki
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

i want know about shridhar university is AICTE apporved
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #16  
Old July 30th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

sir, Dr KN Modi University is reconise BY AICTE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #17  
Old July 30th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

pls arange me aicte approved private university list
thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #18  
Old August 25th, 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

jjt university jhunjhunu aproved by aicte or not
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #19  
Old September 18th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

sir shridhar univ.is aicte approved or not
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #20  
Old September 22nd, 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

any update of recognition of poornima university
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #21  
Old November 6th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANIL SUTHAR View Post
sir, I have admission in shreedhar university pilani.plz tell me this university is aicte recognized?
Dear sir,
Plz tell me is the SRIDHAR UNIVERSITY RAJASTHAN is AICTE or UGC approved or not??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #22  
Old November 15th, 2013, 10:14 PM
haresh rajyaguru
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

Is jodhpur national university approved by AICTE ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #23  
Old December 14th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 42,988
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

here I am giving you name of some best colleges or universities are approved by AICTE situated in Rajasthan below :

Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Shankara Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Yagyavalkya Institute of Technology, Jaipur
College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Global Institute Of Technology, Jaipur
Engineering College, Bikaner
Global Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management, Jaipur
Shankara Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Compucom Institute of Information Technology and Management, Jaipur
Jaipur Engineering College
MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur
Institute of Technology and Management, Bhilwara
MLV Textile Institute, Bhilwara
Gyan Vihar School of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Regional College for Education, Research and Technology, Jaipur
Jodhpur Institute of Engineering and Technology
Engineering College, Ajmer
Rajasthan Institute of Leather Technology, Tonk
IET Biotech Institute, Alwar
Sri Balaji College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Apex Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Regional Engineering College, Jaipur
Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies, Udaipur
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar
Ceramic Institute of Technology and Research, Alwar
Sobhasaria Engineering College, Sikar
College of Technology and Agricultural Engineering, Udaipur
Modi Institute of Technology, Kota
Vedant College of Engineering and Technology, Bundi
Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Jagannath Gupta Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Gyan Vihar School of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Maharishi Arvind Institute of Science and Management, Jaipur
Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women, Jaipur
Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Jaipur Engineering College
Government College of Engineering, Kota
Arya College of Engineering and Information Technology, Jaipur
Sunrise Group of Institutions, Udaipur
Marudhar Engineering College, Bikaner
Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
St. Margaret Engineering College, Alwar
Shekhawati Engineering College, Jhunjhunu
Yagyavalkya Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Marwar Engineering College and Research Centre, Jodhpur
Srinathji Institute of Technology and Engineering Nathdwara, Rajsamand
R.N. Modi Engineering College, Kota
Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre
Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar
Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Department of Geology, Udaipur
Compucom Institute of Information Technology and Management, Jaipur
Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur
Seedling Academy of Design, Technology and Management, Jaipur
Swami Keshavanand Institute of Technology and Management, Jaipur
Arya College of Engineering and Information Technology, Jaipur
Singhania Institute of Law, Management, Science and Technology, Jhunjhunu
Swami Keshavanand Institute of Technology and Management, Jaipur
Regional College for Education, Research and Technology, Jaipur
NIMT Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Institute of Advanced Studies in Education IASE, Churu
Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Seedling Academy of Design Technology and Management, Jaipur
Engineering College, Kota
Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Dr. Radhakrishnan Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Jaipur Institute of Engineering and Management
Gyan Vihar School of Hotel Management, Jaipur
College of Dairy Science, Udaipur
Jaipur Institute of Engineering and Management
Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Stani Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Aayojan School of Architecture, Jaipur
Mody Institute of Technology and Science, Faculty of Management Studies
Ajmer Institute of Technology
Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre
Arya Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar
Sri Balaji College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
Engineering College, University of Rajasthan, Kota
Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics, Jaipur

For more details I am attaching a PDF file with it ..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AICTE approved colleges in Rajasthan.pdf (945.0 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #24  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

SHRIDHAR UNIVERSITY AICTE APPROPRAL YES/NO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #25  
Old January 24th, 2014, 05:30 PM
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 17,594
Default Re: AICTE Recognized Universities Rajasthan

yes SHRIDHAR UNIVERSITY approved by AICTE, and i got its approval letter from university site which here i am given below in image format :

__________________
Answered By StudyChaCha

Request
: Support us by liking us on facebook (please click the LIKE button in the Facebook box below, you should be logged in at Facebook to do so)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #26  
Old March 21st, 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Dear sir i want know about shridhar university is AICTE apporved for b.tech plz take me reply this no-08651102193
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #27  
Old April 11th, 2014, 07:30 AM
Kumar Rahul Raj
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Rajasthan technical university AICTE aproved/recognised or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Other Discussions related to this topic
Thread
List of AICTE Approved Universities in Rajasthan
UGC recognized universities in Rajasthan
AICTE approved ICE India And recognized by central or state government
AICTE approved polytechnic colleges in Rajasthan
AICTE, UGC,DEC JNRV Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Udaipur
AICTE Approved Institutes in Rajasthan
AICTE approved colleges in Rajasthan for B.Tech
Institutes Recognized By AICTE
Colleges recognized by AICTE
AICTE Approved Colleges in Rajasthan
List of ugc recognized deemed universities in Rajasthan
UGC AICTE DEC Approved Universities List In Rajasthan
UGC recognized universities name
AICTE approved engineering colleges in Rajasthan
AICTE Approved Technical University in Rajasthan
AICTE Approved MBA Colleges In Rajasthan
IIHM in Pune Recognized By UGC/AICTE
Diploma in banking & finance recognized by IIBF in Rajasthan
Engineering Colleges Recognized By AICTE
Is M.C.A. A master degree recognized by AICTE?









































Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here



Reply


Share this on...

Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Name: Click here to log in

Message:
Options

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 10:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9