1 2 3  ... Last
Exams>Dr Ram Manohar Lohia University Faizabad Result
cjadhav 10:59 AM May 25th, 2012

Gunjan 04:07 PM May 25th, 2012
You want to get information about result of B.Com part 1 of Dr Ram Manohar Lohia University Faizabad so I have the result in pdf file which I am giving you to see your result. you can free to download this file any time:

Attached: Dr Ram Manohar Lohia University B.com 1st year result.pdf (67.3 KB)
Unregistered 03:55 PM May 27th, 2012
it's showing paas only. when"ll it show the marks?
Unregistered 04:01 PM May 27th, 2012
it's showing pass only.whena'll it show the marks?
anjaleetripathi 04:06 PM May 27th, 2012
it's showing pass only,when "ll it show the marks?
Unregistered 12:35 PM July 10th, 2012
Hello Sir I am a student of BA Final in Dr Ram Manohar Lohia University Faizabad and I am looking for my result so please can you give me the date of my results and provide me the page where can I download the result and informed me when the result will announce?
Unregistered 11:51 AM July 11th, 2012
[QUOTE=cjadhav;66048]Hello Sir I am a student of B.Com part 1 in Dr Ram Manohar Lohia University Faizabad and I am looking for my result so please can you give me the date of my results and provide me the page where can I download the result and informed me when the result will announce?[/QU
saifi nawaz 06:34 PM July 17th, 2012
[please show the results of b.sc. 1st year 2012
Unregistered 02:47 PM July 19th, 2012
ir i am student of B.Sc. final year when out he result sir
madan joriya 03:54 AM July 21st, 2012
i want job in lucknow for colcenter or transport or computer oprater
1 2 3  ... Last
Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Faizabad BA Part III Results
Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University, Faizabad
Ram Manohar Lohia University Faizabad Llb Results
Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Faizabad B.P Ed
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Faizabad Result of B.Ed.
Dr. Ram manohar lohia avadh university faizabad B.Ed result