1 2
General Topics>HNB Garhwal University PhD Entrance Exam Results
vinaya singh 10:53 AM May 23rd, 2012
Hey Guy’s I am going to take the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University PhD Entrance Exam 2012 so I want to know for my result so please can you give me the date of my results and informed me when the result will announce?

Educhamp 05:06 PM May 23rd, 2012
The HNB Garhwal University PhD Entrance Exam will be conducted in the month of July 2012 and right now there is no information on the website of the university about the result of the exam. According to me the result will be declared after some time of the exam.
Unregistered 07:09 PM July 6th, 2012
Please share with me the syllabus for PhD entrance exam.

Thanks a bunch.

Mail me at : s.manaskala@yahoo.co.in
prankishsumit13 11:54 AM August 4th, 2012
I have given the Bsc part 3rd exam HNB Garhwal University, tell me from where can I check the results? I am getting many sites but not able to find official website for results.
Kesari 05:53 PM August 4th, 2012
As you want to check the result of B sc part 3rd HNB Garhwal University here I have mentioned a link for you from where you can check the result.

hnbgu.ac.in/ug_result2012.php

When you will visit the above link you will get a result page which is resemble to the image given below. There enter your roll number in to the text box the clink on the go button.

milind774 03:44 PM October 1st, 2012
I gave b.com exam from hemawati nandan bahuguna garhwal university I think B.Com result have declared if yes then please provide me what is procedure for download my entrance exam result?
Kesari 10:44 AM October 3rd, 2012
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University is a well known university which is offered many UG, PG and other programme.

as you are looking for the result of B.Com so you have to go on the official webstie of this university and click on the option of result which is given on the left side of Home page ,so you can get the list of some results so you have to click on the B.Com result option so you can get the result page on the result page you have to filled your Roll number and click on the Go option so you can easily get your result.

we are providing you a Snapshot of result page which is looked similar to the actual page of result .

patilsuresh.a 04:08 PM October 11th, 2012
In which month Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University Release its entrance exam result on net because I also do take part in its entrance exam and I am waiting for my result from long time so want to know about this
Educhamp 12:57 PM October 12th, 2012
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University B.Ed. Entrance 2012 Result was declared on 29/05/2012. For results first you visit official website of HNB Garhwal University’s News & Events section there B.Ed. Entrance 2012 Result is available. When you click on that option than a page will open and by giving Roll No and click on go option you can find your results.

Here I am giving an image of Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University B.Ed. Entrance 2012 Result which is similar to its webpage.

Unregistered 01:45 PM May 6th, 2013
I want to know the HNB Garhwal University Exam Result. How can I get this result?
1 2