2014-2015 StudyChaCha
MBA / Business Schools>Gujarat University M.Com External
sajid farooq malik 11:23 AM May 23rd, 2012
Hy Dear I am a student of Gujarat University M.Com Part II External and I am looking for my time table so can you give me the time table?
Gunjan 04:37 PM May 23rd, 2012
The Gujarat University has issued revised programme of the M.Com. Part II (Regular, External & Repeater) Examination to be held in April-May, 2012. I am uploading the time table here. You can download the time table from here after doing registration.

Here is the time table:
Attached: Gujarat University M.Com. Part II Examination Time Table.pdf (8.7 KB)
amrin 10:32 PM October 11th, 2012
Amrin Thayani · Diwan ballubhai
raj pandey 10:49 PM November 9th, 2012
i raj pandey
jekky 12:52 PM November 22nd, 2012
i wont to take admission in m.com. part 1 plz u inform me, in which date to issue a form? ply u reply quickly....
mathukiya chirag 08:44 PM March 3rd, 2013
when mcom external part-1 examination form issued?plz.........inform date
mathukiya chirag 08:46 PM March 3rd, 2013
when mcom external part-1 examination form issued?.inform date
Aakashd 05:25 PM December 19th, 2013
Here I am giving you process to get the exam time table for the M com courses offered by the Gujarat university below :

===firstly go on the official website of Gujarat university
====then click on the examination section given on the student section on the home page of it …
===now click on the examination schedule option so you will get the list of all exam schedule
====then click on B.com course option and get the exam schedule for it in PDF format ..

Below I am attaching an image of that page ..

Contact details :
Gujarat University
120 Circular Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, University Area, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009 ‎
079 2630 1341 ‎

vishpitroda 09:23 PM December 25th, 2013
i want to have mcom sem 4 external paper styl and old question paper
Unregistered 01:57 AM March 8th, 2014
[QUOTE=amrin;116151]Amrin Thayani · Diwan ballubhai
i want to take admission in m.com external....could u plz suggest me that when the forms r going to issue..?????????[/QU
If u got info abt issues of form than inform me too
Unregistered 09:31 PM March 15th, 2014
Originally Posted by Gunjan:

Here is the time table:
Hi,

I just came to know that MCom II examination's dates have been changed due to election.

It would be a great help if you could confirm and send an email to me on riddhishah2209@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Riddhi Shah
pulkit el 01:50 PM September 22nd, 2014
what paper requred to submitt mcom form in postoffice
nana belhekar 04:39 PM November 21st, 2014
i want m com exteranal exam time tabale
Unregistered 05:37 PM November 25th, 2014
Hello can anyone give me the answer about when is the exams going to be start for m.com part1 external 2014 and what is the timetable
shagufta khan 06:38 PM January 5th, 2015
LLM external university of London
University of Delhi External Cell Result
South Gujarat University Surat Gujarat
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) - Gujarat, Gandhinagar
Gujarat University Education Department Gujarat State
Gujarat University External B.A
want to do phd in part time (external) from Periyar University?
Gujarat Technological University Ahmedabad Gujarat
External B.tech from Manipal University ?

Up