1 2
Exams>University Of Madras for Distance Education MBA Results
dilipbhairaval 11:46 AM May 21st, 2012
Sir I am a student of University of Madras Distance Education MBA and I am looking for my results of December 2011 exam so please can you give me the date of my results and provide me the page where I can get the results and informed me when the result will announce?

Gunjan 04:32 PM May 21st, 2012
you are waiting for IDE MBA result of University of Madras so this result is declared and available on web page which link I am providing you. You can see result by enter enrollment number and click on submit button.

ideunom.ac.in/ideresult.asp
rajacs34 04:11 PM September 14th, 2012
Sir I am a student of University of Madras Distance Education MBA and I am looking for my results of june2012 exam so please can you give me the date of my results and provide me the page where I can get the results and informed me when the result will announce?
VIJAYKM 04:38 PM September 24th, 2012
Sir I am a student of University of Madras Distance Education MBA and I am looking for my results of JUNE 2012 exam so please can you give me the date of my results and provide me the page where I can get the results and informed me when the result will announce?
Sisira Kantam 10:21 AM March 4th, 2013
How can I check the University Of Madras for Distance Education MBA Results???
Kesari 04:54 PM March 5th, 2013
As on 27 February 2013 there is no information available about the University Of Madras for Distance Education MBA Results on the official website, currently the following results are available in the result page:

B.A.
B.Com(CS)
B.A.(LM)
B.Sc.
B.C.A.
B.Com
B.B.M
B.B.A
B.Sc. ISM
B.Sc.VC.

The university will publish MBA result very soon on the result page; here I am telling you the procedure of getting the page:

• First of all visit the “University Of Madras for Distance Education” official website.
• On this page click on the result option.
• This is the result page; the result will be available on this page very soon.
• For your facility I am also uploading the image of the result page.
• All the very best…

Image

Logo

Unregistered 03:01 AM March 20th, 2013
Sir, I am student of Madras University,I joind M.B.A and Batch Year is 2010 to 2012.i Worte exam in Jan of 2013. I am Waiting for my result. May I know when the result wil be published sir.
Unregistered 04:38 PM March 23rd, 2013
MBA correspondence result oct 2012 wen announced plz tell me sir.
A.kalai selvi 08:29 PM October 2nd, 2013
sir, Iam a student of madras university so may i know when the result will be published. please reply me sir.
Vinodt 05:18 PM March 23rd, 2014
As you want to get result of MBA Distance Learning Program of the University Of Madras, so here I want to inform you that the University will declare the result of the MBA Distance Program soon.

So when the University will declare the result, you will get result on the website where you are visiting now.

If you want to get result of MBA Distance Program on the official website of University Of Madras, so here I am providing the procedure:

Firstly you have to visit the official website of University Of Madras.

There is a link named ‘Distance Learning’ on the top right side.

When you will click on that link, you will reach on a new page and that page will look like the screen shot:

On this page, you will get a link for MBA Exam Result. When you will click on that link, you will be on a new page.

You will get result by filling Enrolment Number.

Contact Details

M Tech Distance Education in University Of Madras
MBA Distance Education University of Madras
Madras University Distance Education Exams
University Of Madras MBA Results Distance Education
MBA in Madras University Distance Education
University Of Madras for Distance Education in MBA
University Of Madras Distance Education master of business application Results June
Www.Madras University Distance Education Admission