1 2 3  ... Last
General Topics>Question Paper of Calcutta University 10 Years on b.com 2nd Year
Anupam 02:10 PM July 4th, 2011
I am looking for last 10 year papers of B.com 2nd year. Of Calcutta university. I also want suggestion of good study material for exams and syllabus of b.com 2nd year of Calcutta university.

Unregistered 01:43 PM March 18th, 2012
please sir send me the question papers on my e-mail id --vivek18.41@rediffmail.com
Unregistered 07:06 PM April 15th, 2012
hello sir.. i m a b.com 2nd year student.. i m in search of questins paper for accounts, cost, tax according to new syllabus..
pls can u help me to sort out that..
do contact me on- agarwalkhushboo3009@gmail.com
VIVEK G 12:33 PM May 10th, 2012
HELLO SIR,
CAN U SEND ME PREVIOUS 10YR. QUESTION PAPERS FOR B.COM (H),2ND YR. OF CULCUTTA UNIVERCITY
VIVEK G 09:15 PM May 10th, 2012
HELLO SIR
, CAN U HELP ME, I AM IN NEED FOR PREVIOUS 10 YR. QUESTION PAPERS FOR B.COM(H), 2ND YR. FOR CULCUTTA UNIVERCITY
Unregistered 11:10 PM May 26th, 2012
Hello Sir I am a student of b.com 2nd year pass .pllss can u provide me wid question and solved answers..my id is anuj_shacklebolt@yahoo.com
Ganesh Adak 02:39 PM July 22nd, 2012
Hello Sir, I am a student of B.Com(H) 2nd year. Kindly send me the previous 10years question paper of 2nd year B.Com(H) to my e-mail ID:-gaadak@gmail.com. Thanking You
lucky_kr 05:29 PM September 8th, 2012
i want previous year q. paper of MHA Intelligence Bureau...kindly mail it ot me on kritikabhandari24@gmail.com
shruthiandagi 12:55 PM October 7th, 2012
vtu question paper of software architecture
tabitha 02:05 PM October 13th, 2012
sir, plz send me past 5yrs m.sc nrrsing question papers
1 2 3  ... Last
Bharathiar University MBA 1st year Previous years question papers
Delhi University, M.A. in History, 1st Year previous years question papers
Question papers of previous years of Pune University for LLB first year
Delhi University B.Sc. (H) Bio-Chemistry - Second Year previous years question papers
Delhi University, B.A. (Hons), Social Work, Second Year previous years question paper
Delhi University - B.A. (H) Social Work - Third Year previous years question papers
Delhi University - B.A (H) Political Science - First Year previous years question pap
Tamil Nadu Open University, B.Com. First Year previous years question papers
Kuvempu University BBM 1st Year English Language previous years question papers
Bharathiar University MBA 1st year Managerial Economics previous years question paper
Delhi University M.Sc, Environmental Biology 1st year previous years question papers
Kuvempu University BA I Year Economics Paper- I Exam Question Paper
Kuvempu University B.Sc 1st Year Mathematics Paper-I previous years question papers
Delhi University - B.Sc.(H) Anthropology - First Year Exam previous years question pa
Delhi University - B.Sc.(H) Anthropology - Second Year previous years question papers
TNOU MBA-Second Year-International Financial Management previous years question paper
Delhi University, B.Sc.(H), Microbiology, First Year previous years question papers
University Of Kerala, B.H.M.S Second Year previous years question papers
Delhi University B.A (H) French Third Year previous years question papers
University Grants Commission NET Psychology (Paper III) previous years question paper