1 2 3
General Topics>Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University YCMOU Pune
shagun bajaj 05:42 PM April 21st, 2012
Where is Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) campus or study center located in pune? How many courses are available there for study, can you give me list of courses?

Sagar Ashok Hargude 06:45 PM August 1st, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam,

I complete the H.S.C. First class. But I failed in fybcom. Because my Grand Mother expired on this year.
Please, Sir I want a direct admission in T.Y.B.A

Thanks,
Sagar A.Hargude
Sagar Ashok Hargude 06:47 PM August 1st, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam,

I complete the H.S.C. First class. But I failed in fybcom. Because my grand mother expired on this year.
Please, Sir I want a direct admission in T.Y.B.A

Thanks,
Sagar A. Hargude
sagar s gund 08:33 PM November 5th, 2012
sir i have complete M.A form pune university i am interested in M.S.W can you plese give me the relevent details of admition process &about fees.

thanks &regards
sagar gund
Kirti Rane 04:00 PM December 11th, 2012
Originally Posted by shagun bajaj:
Hello,
I want to enquire about MCA.
I m Kirti Rane from Pune, hv completed B.Sc(Phy) in 2003. now i want to go for MCA.
can someone help me to get the information about distance education programme in this University?
And I will be also want to know about Online distance education facility if available.

I will be very glade if u could provide me course details and required information about it.

Thanx & Regards,
Kirti Rane.
Suraj A 10:26 AM March 11th, 2013
Dear Sir I completed my 12th from maharashtra board from science Stram,and after i was taken BSC 1st Year Admission, but unfortunetly i hve 3 backlogs,but now i persuing BSC 2nd year should i take the admission directly to your university for TYBSC ?
Please Suggest me ..
Unregistered 05:10 PM April 12th, 2013
s. y. b com time tebal 2013 may
Unregistered 09:30 PM June 5th, 2013
Hello,
I want to enquire about MCA.
I m dipali from Pune, hv completed B.Sc(computer science) in 2012. now i want to go for MCA.

Thanx & Regards,
dipali
deepak powar 12:08 PM June 11th, 2013
[]sir i have complete B.A. form pune university i am interested in M.S.W can you plese give me the relevent details of admition process &about fees.

thanks &regards
deepak powar
Unregistered 06:23 PM June 27th, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,

I complete the H.S.C. Second class.
Please, Sir I want a direct admission in F.Y.B.A. so Please detail give me admission process

Thanks,
Mahesh
1 2 3
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University YCMOU B.Com results
Yashwantrao Chavan Open University Courses After 10th
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Goa
Yashwantrao Chavan Open University Mumbai Contact No
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Admission MA
Yashwantrao Chavan Open university MBA admission
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University MBA Entrance Results
Yashwantrao chavan Maharashtra open university ycmou nashik
YASHWANTRAO CHAVAN MAHARASHTRA Open University NASHIK MAHARASHTRA
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University YCMOU Courses
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Ycmou India
yashwantrao chavan open university nashik contact
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Admission Form
Yashwantrao Chavan Goa Open University
Yashwantrao Chavan Open University MBA
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University YCMOU Nashik Result
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University YCMOU Admission
Yashwantrao chavan open university for join CA Course
Yashwantrao chavan maharashtra open university admission
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University YCMOU Results