1 2
Career and Jobs>UPTET news update
pankajtiwari 04:44 PM April 20th, 2012
Hello buddy I want to see latest updates for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET), so can you give me link of Uttar Pradesh secondery education board website from there can I see update news for this exam?

Sumit Bhardwaj 07:22 PM April 30th, 2012
Uttar Pradesh Government has published a notification for Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) 2012. There are nearly 1.52 lakh primary teacher vacancy reported now. Application form of 152000 primary teacher recruitment 2012 will be available at the end of June 2012 and selection procedure will start from end of July 2012.
hpsingh 12:07 PM May 6th, 2012
ohh dhakkan pahle to 72k vacancy fill to kro
Viresh Pal Panwar 11:31 PM June 22nd, 2012
Dear All,

Is there any nwes for conducting UP TET which is shudeled every after 6 months. Pl give comments.

Thanks Viresh
Viresh Pal Panwar 11:32 PM June 22nd, 2012
when UP TET is going to be conducted. Pl let me know
RAMKUMAR YADAV 07:35 PM July 15th, 2012
UP ME PRIMARY TEACHER KI BHARTI KAB TAK HO PAYEGI. KOYEE YE BATAO KI BHARTI KA VIGYAPAN NAYA AYEGA YA FIR PURANE KE ANUSAR HI BHARTI HONE KI UMMID HAI.
ROOP KISHOR PARASHAR 12:01 PM August 4th, 2012
HI Dear in those time our indian bear to bribe and my thought is TET is compulsory in those time with fairly .
roli 02:23 PM September 10th, 2012
kya up main teacher vacancy fill karijaygi plz bataeye******************
roli verma 03:10 PM October 4th, 2012
u.p me teacher vacancy sayad hi bahari jay sarkar bas isitarah apna vote bank bahrti hai logo se jhute wade kar ke . u.p me na to siksha ka star sudahr sakta hai aur na to sarkar.
Unregistered 10:08 PM October 9th, 2012
kya up teacher vacancy me other state se tet pass apply kar sakta hai. plz reply me................
1 2
IGNOU assignment number not update in my grade card
Entrance Result of UPTET
UPTET Eligibility to Participate in the Exam
UPSC Gov Latest Update
CPF Result Update
Stanford Admissions Update
update of assignment score MHD in ignou grade card
Previous year question papers of UPTET entrance exam
Jiwaji University New Update Time Table