1 2 3  ... Last
MBA / Business Schools>Avadh University result B.A. Part 1
usha_rani 03:40 PM April 20th, 2012
Hello sir, I have taken BA 1st year exam time which conducted by Avadh University, and now I am looking for my result on the net, so would you tell me how can I search my result on Avadh University website?

Unregistered 03:29 PM June 7th, 2012
Jaanki 11:39 AM June 9th, 2012
Ba part 3 04:08 PM June 30th, 2012
Ba part 3 ka result kab aye ga date delay karen
Adarshmishra 06:21 PM July 4th, 2012
Sir B. A part 1 ka result kis website pr dekh sakte hai
Niitn 03:59 PM July 6th, 2012
sir i want know my result of BA 2nd year And my FRnd BA final year plz announced it
Amar Kumar Pathak 04:12 PM July 10th, 2012