2014-2015 StudyChaCha
Career and Jobs>TNPSC group 1 eligibility
vinod kr rathore 01:09 PM April 17th, 2012
When will Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conduct TNPSC Group 1 exam in this year? What will be eligibility criteria for take part in TNPSC Group 1 exam?
Educhamp 01:50 PM April 28th, 2012
You are looking for TNPSC group 1 exams date so I have exam schedule in pdf format and I am uploading pdf file for you. You can free download this pdf file.

Eligibility:

Candidate must have degree from any recognized board.
Minimum age is 18 year and maximum age is 27 year.
Attached: TNPSC Examination Schedule 2012-13.pdf (139.0 KB)
RAAM2491 01:17 PM May 2nd, 2012
CAN SOME ONE SAY "what are the exams for B.E MECHANICAL ENGINEERS"
kirubakaran 06:05 PM November 17th, 2012
sir i am doing final year mechanical engineering currently (7th sem) can i apply for TNPSC group 1 in upcomming exams..............
Unregistered 01:10 PM November 27th, 2012
Yes you can. Final year students greater than 22 years can apply.
Unregistered 10:43 PM November 29th, 2012
can final year students lesser than 22 years are eligible to app;y for upcoming tnpsc group 1 exam?
Seenivasan 11:04 PM November 29th, 2012
i am a final year mechanical engineering student less than 22 years of age.. am i eligible to apply for TNPSC group 1 exams??
Unregistered 03:27 PM December 3rd, 2012
Originally Posted by vinod kr rathore:
hai can u reply wen will tnpsc group-I exam conducted
elamvazhuthi 02:04 PM December 4th, 2012
Sir i am finished DEEE.i eligible for group 1
sathyasridhar 07:39 PM March 21st, 2013
sir now i am in final year. as per this year may my age was 21 completed. can i eligible for upcoming group 1 and 2 exams
Unregistered 02:25 AM May 23rd, 2013
can a b.tech it student appear for group 1 exams sir? and what job ll be suitable for my stream in group 1?
Unregistered 03:12 PM January 14th, 2014
sir i complete 10th and diploma and now i complete bca in distance education(madras university) i can able to apply reply me to (sulthan.js@gmail.com)
Unregistered 10:27 PM January 28th, 2014
hi sir..I tried registering for TNPSC group1 exam and my date of birth is 10-sep-1992 and I have completed 21 but it shows MINIMUM AGE LIMIT 21 FOR THE POST...I cant register..pls help me to overcome wit this problem
Sashwat 03:13 PM February 5th, 2014
You are looking for TNPSC group 1 exams date so I have exam schedule in images format

Eligibility:

Candidate must have degree from any recognized board.
Minimum age is 18 year and maximum age is 27 year.[/QUOTE]

Sashwat 02:47 PM February 16th, 2014
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a central agency established in 1923 by the Constitution of India that acts to ensure future capability and sustainability within the Public Service in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.

Eligibility Criteria:
Students who are appearing for TNPSC Group I must have a Degree from any recognized University / Institutions.

Students who are in final year can also apply for preliminary exam but they need to produce their qualifying examination while appearing for Main Exam.

Age limit:
Candidates must have minimum 21 yrs and maximum 36 yrs.
Relaxation will be offered to candidates.

TNPSC Group I Servcies 2014

Tamilnadu Public Services Commission (TNPSC) has announced GROUP I services examination for filling 79 vacancies through Direct Recruitment,

TNPSC GROUP 1 Exam Important Dates :
Date of Online application for GROUP 1 Exam : Dec 29th, 2013
Last Date to Apply for GROUP 1 exam : Jan 28th, 2014
Date of Group 1 service exam : April 24th, 2014
Number of Posts : 75
Date of Download of TNPSC Group 1 Hall ticket : April 2014
Vinodt 10:40 AM February 21st, 2014
Tamil Nadu Public Service (TNPSC) had issued the notification of recruitment for various posts included in the Group-I Services.

TNPSC Group 1 exam conducts for the following posts given below:
Deputy Superintendent of Police : 33 posts (Post Code: 1002)
Assistant Commissioner : 33 posts (Post Code: 1003)
Assistant Director of Rural Development Department : 10 posts
Deputy Collector : 03 posts

Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants age should be between 21 and 36 yrs.
Relaxation will be offered to candidates.
Aspirants must have a Degree from any recognized University / Institutions.
Aspirants who are in final year can also apply for preliminary exam but they need to produce their qualifying examination while appearing for Main Exam.

Important Dates: