General Topics>CBSE Blue Print for Class 12th Biology
Unregistered 02:43 PM August 27th, 2013
Will you please provide me the CBSE Blue Print for Class 12th Biology???

Vinodt 01:19 PM August 28th, 2013
As per your requirement here I am uploading a pdf file having the CBSE Blue Print for Class 12th Biology. The question paper is of 70 marks and the duration is 3 hours. This is a descriptive type question paper. I have taken following questions from the attachment:

A thallasemic child needed repeated blood transfusions got infected by HIV. 3
(i) Use a rough diagrammatic sketch and arrows to show how the virus increased in number.
(ii) Why did the increased number of the HIV virus deteriorate the child’s immunity?
(iii) Which diagnostic test showed that the infective virus was HIV?

Microbes play a dual role when used for sewage treatment as they not only help to retrieve usable water but also
generate fuel. Write in points how this happens? 3

Name the particular technique in Biotechnology whose steps are shown in the figure, Use the figure to summmarise
the technique in three steps.

Here is the complete file, please click on it…

Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Will you please provide me the CBSE Blue Print for Class 12th Biology???

Attached: CBSE Blue Print for Class 12th Biology-1.pdf (71.3 KB) CBSE Blue Print for Class 12th Biology-2.pdf (34.6 KB)
Unregistered 11:40 AM September 2nd, 2014
is the blue print strictly followed every year?
sunilsanisha 04:17 PM November 14th, 2014
pl.send the biology blue print for class xii 2014-15
Nikita Mavi 06:24 PM March 20th, 2015
Sir, will u plzzz snd me blue print of biology cbse 2015...as soon as possible...so i cn improve my prepration according to the weightage of chaptrs...!!
Unregistered 11:26 PM January 13th, 2016
sir,pls send me 2016 biology blue print.....bcs I want to improve my studies
CBSE Blue Print for Class 10th
Blue Print Of New Syllabus Std 10
CBSE Blue Print
12th Class CBSE Biology Project Topics
Download Gujarat class 12th Biology Exam paper
Blue print, model question paper for first language English of Adarsha Vidyalayas
CBSE Scholarship for Class 12th