1 2
Career and Jobs>JNU MA english entrance question papers
Deven 12:08 PM April 16th, 2012
I am doing M.A. in English from JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University), this year I have applied for 1st year exam, so can anybody give me MA english entrance question papers of JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) for preparation of 1st year exam?

prem chopra 01:09 PM April 28th, 2012
On which date JNU will conduct entrance exam for MA English? Also provide me prospectus of JNU?
Sumit Bhardwaj 01:13 PM April 28th, 2012
MA English entrance exam in Jawaharlal Nehru University will conduct on 22 May 2012.

You can download the prospectus for the same from
Unregistered 11:50 PM May 29th, 2012
can you please tell me how to prepare foR M.A english entrance exam of D.U
Unregistered 11:36 PM June 9th, 2012
Is there any other procces to get admission without entrace as the date has passed ?
chetancsrp 06:44 PM June 21st, 2012
plz plz plz send me mudle paper of jnu MA english entrance esam papers
Reply 11:24 PM March 3rd, 2013
can u plz send me model paper or suggest me some books to prepare for jnu ma entrance exam plz
Hafeez Khanbadosh 04:40 PM March 20th, 2013
i want to take admission in the Jawahar lal Nehru University to do MA English, and I am preparing for the entrance exam so I want the question papers for practice, so please provide me the papers
Gunjan 01:35 PM March 21st, 2013
Jawaharlal Nehru University is one of the most esteemed universities of India is situated in Delhi and Established in 1969

Jawahar lal Nehru University conducts the entrance exam for admission in the various courses

Eligibility Criteria-
Bachelor's degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education in any discipline with at least 45% marks with adequate proficiency in the language concerned.

Date of Admission Test -
Generally held during May month every year
Model papers for this entrance exam is not available but you can get the other study material from the book shops or stationery shops

kavitavini 02:06 PM April 2nd, 2013
can u plz send me JNU previous years MA entrance exam papers plz plz plz....
1 2
2nd PUC question papers of English
Joint Entrance Screening Test PhD entrance exam modal question papers
KSOU Question Papers MA English Question Papers
Previous year question papers of MA English entrance exam of University of Hyderabad
Previous year question papers of English Literature entrance exam of MA of Jawaharlal
Model question papers of English