2015-2016 StudyChaCha
1 2 3  ... Last
General Topics>Msc maths model question papers of previous years
Unregistered 09:36 PM April 8th, 2012
Sir iam vidya kp appearing m,sc maths final year as a private student. iam complete my maximum studies. if it is possible to arrange some model question papers of previous years it very helpful for my preparations. chapters-1. Special functions , 2.Spherical trignometry and astronomy & 3. Integral transforms with applications.
Is there any website that i can get this previous papers.

carolin.52 06:15 PM September 12th, 2012
Get me some question paper of M Sc Maths for Kerala University. I am going to face examination in the maths stream. So give me some question paper with answer key for getting prepared for the upcoming examinations.
fasal khan 04:09 PM September 18th, 2012
Tell me from where I can download the Anna Malai Univ M.Sc Maths Real Analysis question paper?
Rahul Pratik 04:10 PM September 18th, 2012
Here I am providing you the Anna Malai Univ M.Sc Maths Real Analysis question paper:

1. State and prove Taylorís formula.
2. Define the functions of bounded variation. Show that if f is continuous on [a,b], then f is of bounded variation on [a,b]
3. (a) State and prove generalized mean value theorem.
(b) State and prove additive property of total variation.
4. State and prove second fundamental theorem of integral calculus.

For the detailed question paper, here is attachment:
Attached: Annamalai Univ M.Sc Maths paper.pdf (85.0 KB)
k.priyanka 11:31 AM November 12th, 2012
sir, i am studying m.sc first year in alagappa university. please grant me five years previous question paper for algebra 1, real analysis, differential equations, analytic number theory and c++
B.Sreenivasulu 06:36 PM December 22nd, 2012
Sir iam Sreenu appearing m,sc maths final year as a private student. iam complete my maximum studies. if it is possible to arrange some model question papers of previous years it very helpful for my preparations. paper-vi:Complex Analysis;Paper-VII:Commutative Algebra;Paper VIII:Functional Analysis;Paper IX:Fluid Dynamics;Paper X:Graph Theory
Is there any website that i can get this previous papers.
dpgdreamingirl@gmail.com 10:14 PM January 21st, 2013
Please provide calicut university msc mathematics cuss model question papers
Unregistered 03:56 PM February 4th, 2013
i need m.s university,tirunelveli M.SC MATHS 1st year model question paper
Unregistered 01:51 PM February 5th, 2013
I want previous question papers of msc maths.
Unregistered 08:31 PM February 5th, 2013
Get me some question paper of M Sc Maths for amravati University. I am going to face examination in the maths stream. So give me some question paper with answer key for getting prepared for the upcoming examinations.
1 2 3  ... Last
Central Board of Secondary Education Maths papers of previous years of class 12
Institute of Maths & Applications B.Sc. Entrance previous year question papers
ICSE Board 10th class Maths previous year question papers
Junior Cooperative Inspector Exam model question papers of previous years
Previous years question papers of PG TRB
Previous year IIT JAM question papers of MSc Maths
SSLC model question papers for Maths