1 2
General Topics>how to get CBSE duplicate admit card?
sampatrajsingh 03:14 PM April 4th, 2012
I am studying in 12th class session 2012 from CBSE board and going to appear for the annual exam of this class but I have lost my admit card and I think the board won’t allow me to sit in exam without admit card so please guide me and tell me how I can get duplicate admit card?
roll no. 1635082
e mail id sampatrajsingh@gmail.com

Sumit Bhardwaj 09:02 PM April 19th, 2012
CBSE offers the service for online generations of duplicate admit cards on to the official website. The duplicate admit card can be obtained by entering your affiliation code as user-id and school code as password. Here is the link to get the duplicate admit card.

cbserod.net.in/ex2008/login.aspx
karishma chettri 02:01 PM August 13th, 2012
hello,
i have lost my admit card and marksheet of 12 standard how can i apply in whose name the draft should be and how much ? i want it urgently so what is the process and i am from west bengal so where should i send.
Unregistered 04:42 PM February 19th, 2013
dear sir i have lost my admit card so plz issue me my new admit card as soon as possible. roll no 5630661.
Tahira islam 03:24 PM June 22nd, 2013
Sir, i'm lost my admit card of this year march exams 2013 and i want my admitcard june 25th 2013 argently. So please sir give me suggestion how to get my admitcard from net recently in this weeks? Sir please help me.
Sashwat 03:29 PM February 25th, 2014
To get the duplicate admit card from Central Board of Secondary Education follow the following steps:

Visit the official site of CBSE and click to “Public Portal”
Then the page will reach has all the information regarding the admit card and the page will look like this:

Still if you face some problem I find its better to talk to the official in charge of this session.
Ankush dhaka 12:46 PM March 16th, 2014
sir i lost my admit card of 12th cbse so plz issue me my admit card
roll no. 1684920
ankushdhaka77@gmail.com
SUBHAM AGARWAL 03:19 PM June 14th, 2014
Sir, my admit card for the year 2013 has been lost due to some reason. I urgently require it for my school's admission. So i request you to look into it and if possible send me a duplicate admit card. Please sir give me suggestion how to get my admit card from net as soon as possible? Sir please help me. Roll no.-6124783 batch of 2012-2013. school- Birla high school kolkata. e-mail address- sagarwal256@gmail.com
Unregistered 09:56 AM June 25th, 2014
from which website i can download class 12 duplicate admit card of year 2013
booosh 07:48 PM March 11th, 2015
my hallticket was and u sir plse send duplicate hall ticket 2014-2015 urgent my roll no.4087109 plse...
to purama.sumanth@g.mail.com plse sir send with in 2 minutes understand my problem sir plse...
1 2
NIOS Duplicate ID Card?
Lost CBSE hall ticket / admit card?
Request for duplicate ID card NIOS
Duplicate diploma certificate and marks card
Admit Card LDC
CBSE Duplicate Marksheet Procedure
CBSE Duplicate Marksheet Class-XII
SDO exam duplicate admit card
How to get MAT Admit Card
CDS Admit Card Sep
Procedure to apply for the SBI PO Duplicate Admit Card
When will I get SBI PO admit card
CBSE Board Duplicate Mark sheet
SSC NER Admit Card
Couldn’t get my admit card for ARS NET exam? can i get duplicate?
PTU CET admit card