Home Main Exams MBA Jobs Blog

1 2 3  ... Last
Exams>Courses for Biology students after 12th other than MBBS
MUHEEB 02:57 PM March 30th, 2012
I have completed 12th class with Biology and now want to do UG course except MBBS so please give me name of such courses in which I can take admission and also provide me duration of the programs.

Rahul Pratik 07:07 PM April 16th, 2012
You want to take admission in UG course other than MBBS course then you can take admission in B.Sc. Biotechnology course in any good college if you have more that 45% marks. Duration of B.Sc. Biotechnology course is 3 year(Six Semester).
Educhamp 01:37 PM April 24th, 2012
There are many courses which can be done after 10+2 with Biology. Here I am providing you some courses names.

B.Sc courses:

B.Pharma

Other:
BDS
Veterinary
Genetics
Medical representative
Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)
B.P.Th.
B.A.M.S.
(Bachelorof Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
B.M.R.Sc (Bachelor of Medical Record Science)
Unregistered 07:57 PM June 27th, 2012
Originally Posted by MUHEEB:
i m 12th bio student and i do a corse for study pleace told me a best corse than i do it in india
rahila nafees 04:02 PM February 20th, 2013
i m a student of bio. So wat r the best option for me? Pharmacy? Or medical line?
Kesari 01:17 PM March 9th, 2013
After done class 12th in Biology you have many options to do Graduation. You can do following graduation courses:

B.Sc.
B.Pharma
BDS
BBA
Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Fishery Biology
Integrated M.Sc in Bioscience and Bioinformatics
Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
Diploma in Pollution management and Molecular Biology
Diploma in Seri Culture
nafi 11:53 PM April 20th, 2013
Completed my 12th what are the course except mbbs and have to earn side by side
eustace 02:24 PM April 21st, 2013
i am a bio student.i have completed 12th. i want to know the courses which have high earings
chithra.r 01:37 PM May 5th, 2013
sir, which course is best after 12th, other than MBBS.
vcbeboamrit4@gmail.com 09:00 PM May 6th, 2013
what courses are there other than MBBS,BDS,ENGINEERING & VETENARY ,Please help me .i'm a 12th passout and i'm confused about which course to choose .i'm not interested in any of the above courses.but i'm a bit interested in biotechnology,can you please tell me the scopes of biotechnology outside and inside india.
1 2 3  ... Last