BSNL TTA Last years solved paper
Re: BSNL TTA Last years solved paper
I am giving you the BSNL Telecom Technical Assistant Previous Year Question Paper.
The following question papers are as below
BSNL TTA Computer Question Paper
BSNL TTA Microprocessor Question Paper
BSNL TTA Network Filter Paper
BSNL TTA Electrical Question Paper
Here I am providing you the BSNL TTA Computer Question Paper. This question paper is as follows:
1. What is the name of the software that allows us to browse through web pages?
(b) Mail Client
(c) FTP Client
2. What is the address given to a network called?
(a) System Address
(c) Process ID
(d) IP Address
3. Which one of the following is a valid DOS command?
(a) LIST *.*
(c) RECOVER A:
(d) RENAME A:SAMPLE.TXT C:TEST.DOC
4. All system settings in WINDOWS are stored in:
5. Which number system is usually followed in a typical 32-bit computer?
6. Which of the following is not an output device:
(c) Flat Screen
(d) Touch Screen
7. A microprocessor is a processor with reduced
(a) instruction set
(b) power requirement
(c) MIPS performance
(d) none of the above
8. Which of the following is not an output of an assembler?
(a) executable program
(b) source listing with line numbers and errors
(c) a symbol table
(d) object program
9. Which layer of OSI model is responsible for routing and flow control:
(d) Data Link
10. Arrays are passed as arguments to a function by
(c) both a and b
(d) none of the above
11. Array is:
(a) linear data structure
(b) non-linear structure
(c) none of the above
12. A data structure in which elements are added and removed from only one end, is known as:
(d) None of the above
13. A diamond-shaped box in an Entity-Relationship diagram refers to:
14. The principle means of identifying entities within an entity set is:
(a) Primary Key
15. Modem refers to:
(d) Modulator and Demodulator
16. C language is available for which of the following Operating Systems?
(d) All of the above
17. Which of the following have the fastest access time?
(a) Magnetic Tapes
(b) Magnetic Disks
(c) Semiconductor Memories
(d) Compact Disks
18. DMA stands for:
(a) Direct Memory Allocation
(b) Distinct Memory Allocation
(c) Direct Memory Access
(d) Distinct Memory Access
19. Array subscripts in C always start at:
(d) Value provided by user
20. Which type of commands in DOS needs additional files for their execution?
(a) Batch Commands
(b) Internal Commands
(c) External Commands
21. Which of the following statements in regard to Directories is false?
(a) Directories can exist inside directories
(b) The root directory is always at the highest level
(c) Directories with files can be deleted
(d) Directories cannot be renamed
22. It is better to buffer a table when
(a) When a table is read infrequently
(b) When a table is linked to check tables
(c) When a table is read frequently and the data seldom changes
(d) When a single record is to be picked up
23. The Operating System is responsible for:
(a) Controlling peripheral devices such as monitor, printers, disk drives
(b) Provide an interface that allows users to choose programs to run and to manipulate files
(c) Manage users’ files on disk
(d) All of the above
24. A company whishes to connect two sites in different parts of the country together. It is
decided to use the telephone system. What device should be connected to the fileservers on each
25. What is a file server?
(a) A computer that performs a service for other computers
(b) A computer that controls the printers on the network
(c) A computer that stores files that are created by network users
26. What is the Protocol used for the Internet?
27. Which one of the following is not a Normal Forms (Normalization) rule with regards to the
(a) All fields within a table must relate to or directly describe the Primary Key.
(b) Repeating Groups must be eliminated from tables.
(c) Fields that can contain non-numeric data are to be removed and placed within their own
tables with an associated Primary Key.
(d) Redundant data is to be eliminated by placing the offending fields in another table.
28. Choose the answer which best describes the term Primary Key:
(a) The Primary Key is a field that contains data that can be duplicated.
(b) The Primary Key is a field that contains data that is unique.
(c) The Primary Key is a field that is never associated with any field in other tables.
(d) The Primary Key field is a concept used only in Microsoft Access.
29. Which technique is used to reduce the size of a file:
30. BIOS stand for
(a) Binary Input Output Set
(b) Binary Input Output System
(c) Basic Input Output Set
(d) Basic Input Output System
For complete question papers are providing you attachment word file. You can download free from here.
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|
|previous years question paper for neigrihms?|
|solved question papers of last five 5 years of mba of SMU?|
|ksou 1st year last 5 years quetion paper|
|Question Paper of Calcutta University 10 Years on b.com 2nd Year|
|5 years wbcs compulsory question paper and answer|
|BSNL JTO Solved Papers|
|Solved Paper MCS 031|
|Last five years ignou MCA question paper|
|BCA question paper 3 years|
|BA Last Five Years Paper by Punjab University|
|BA Last Five Years Paper By Punjab University|
|5 years solved past paper of ugc computer science paper II?|
|UGC NET previous years solved answer papers, anthropology paper II|
|where I can get UPSC last 5 years question paper?|
|BDU in MBA Question Paper Last Two Years|
|AFMC Previous Years Solved Papers|
|Download commercial art paper solved papers of last 5 years?|
|Last Years Paper of BBS|
|NIFT Question Paper Previous Years|
|compulsory and optional 5 years question paper of judicial exam|
|Share this on...|