1 2 3  ... Last
Exams>PCMB PUC II model question paper
ajeet singh2 06:36 PM March 29th, 2012
I am going to appear for the PCMB PUC II so I want model question paper of the exam for preparation. I tried but I did not find the papers any where. So I want you to please give me papers or if there is any website from where I can download the papers, please give me address of that website.

ayyan reddy 07:56 PM March 2nd, 2013
i need all pu 2..... this year question papers..
Unregistered 02:30 PM March 11th, 2013
Hi I want all second puc PCMB question papers 2013 at the earliest.
Unregistered 12:21 PM March 6th, 2014
Here I am looking for the Mathematics 2nd PUC Model Question paper, can you provide me the same????
Sashwat 12:34 PM March 6th, 2014
As you are looking for the Mathematics 2nd PUC Model Question paper, here I am uploading a pdf file having the same; there are descriptive types of the questions available. Following is the content of attachment:

A bag contains 4 red and 4 black balls, another bag contains 2 red and 6 black balls. One of the two bags is selected at random and a ball is drawn from the bag which is found to be red. Find the probability that the ball is drawn from the first bag.

(a) A diet is to contain at least 80 units of vitamin A and 100 units of minerals. Two foods F1 and F2 are available. Food F1 costs Rs 4 per unit food and F2 costs Rs 6 per unit. One unit of food F1 contains 3 units of vitamin A and 4 units of minerals. One unit of food F2 contains 6 units of vitamin A and 3 units of minerals. Formulate this as a linear programming problem. Find the minimum cost for diet that consists of mixture of these two foods and also meets the minimal nutritional requirements.

Rests of the questions are in the attachment, please click on it………………
Attached: Mathematics 2nd PUC Model Question paper.pdf (1.31 MB)
Unregistered 12:35 PM March 6th, 2014
Guys, can you provide me the Biology 2nd PUC Model Question paper???
Sashwat 12:39 PM March 6th, 2014
Yes sure, here I am providing you the the Biology 2nd PUC Model Question paper. There are descriptive types of the questions available.

Unregistered 12:39 PM March 6th, 2014
Will you please provide me the Physics 2nd PUC Model Question paper???
Sashwat 12:45 PM March 6th, 2014
Yes sure, I am providing you the Physics 2nd PUC Model Question paper, you can use this questions paper in your studies and it will give you basic idea about the paper pattern.

Unregistered 12:46 PM March 6th, 2014
I need the Chemistry 2nd PUC Model Question paper; can you provide me the same????
1 2 3  ... Last
previous question paper, model paper, aptitude test of assistant loco pilot RRB?
Model question paper for 3ds max
Model Question Paper of MBA
VAO old model question paper
ALP Model Question paper