Exams>Solapur University Time Table
shashank_shekhar 12:55 PM March 26th, 2012
Hello Sir I am a student of Solapur University and my exam is so close but yet I did not know my time table of the Exam so please can you give me the Time table of Solapur University?

Sashwat 09:32 PM March 31st, 2012
The university of Solapur publish the time table of the Faculty of Arts of 2012, as you have not mention any subject name time table so I cannot provide you the time table, either tell me the name of subject or you can visit the website for the timetable.
jaswant yadav 03:47 PM June 7th, 2012
Friendís I am a student of Solapur University and I am looking for my exam so I need
the time table of my university of B.A. part 2nd and 3rd so please can you give me the time table of university and provide me the page where I can download the time table?
Gunjan 07:14 PM June 7th, 2012
As Iíve searched about the time table of Solapur university for B.A. part 2nd and 3rd so I found the required information:
For getting the time table click on the attached file;
Attached: Solapur University BA Time table part 2nd and 3rd.pdf (126.8 KB)
Unregistered 12:02 PM September 1st, 2012
Type you Answer / Question Here in DETAIL
Unregistered 07:29 PM November 3rd, 2012
Originally Posted by Sashwat:
Rahul Pratik 10:37 AM March 5th, 2013
The Solapur University is one of the newer academic institutions in India.
The Solapur Univ was established in 2004.

You are looking for the Solapur University Diploma in Business Management exam time table for 2013, but as far as my knowledge the Solapur University does not publish the Diploma in Business Management exam time table for 2013 at yet, so here I am giving you the tentative dates for exam:

The start date of exam:
Start of Dec 2013

The last date of exam:
Mid week of Dec 2013

The papers are as follows:
404S1-06 - International Business-Theory-UA
404S1-05 - Business Research-Theory-UA
404S1-04 - Business Communication-Theory-UA
404S1-03 - Financial and Cost Accounting-Theory-UA
404S1-02 - Business Environment-Theory-UA
404S1-01 - Principles of Management-Theory-UA

Contact:
Dnyanteerth Nagar,
Kegaon,Solapur-Pune
National Highway,
Solapur,
Maharashtra 413255
0217 274 4763

ganeshchobe 11:26 AM March 29th, 2013
when starting exam of bsc part second.
Unregistered 06:55 PM March 18th, 2014
Can you please help me in getting the time table of the Solapur university?
Nilesh 07:00 PM March 18th, 2014
Solapur University is the big university situated in the state of Maharashtra.

As you are looking for the time table of the university here is the process that you have to follow in order to get the time table of the university

First visit the home page of the university.

After that go on the examinations section situated on the top section of the home page.

After that you will be guided to the new page called examinations where you will find the section called top links ion the left side of the page.

On that section you will find the section called draft exam time tabkle for the march april 2014 session.

Go on that section and you will get the time table that you brae looking for.

The page will look like this

Image of the time table page of the Solapur university

Address-

Solapur University
Dnyanteerth Nagar,Kegaon,Solapur-Pune National Highway,Solapur,Maharashtra 413255, Mumbai Hwy, Kondi, Maharashtra 413255 ‎
0217 274 4763

map-

Mumbai University Time Table
Annamalai university time table dec
Osmania University Time Table BSC Time Table
University of Mysore Time Table BBM
Rajasthan university LLB time table
Bhoj University Time Table BSC
Andhra University Time Table For
Kashmir University Time Table
Solapur University Time Table For BE
MG University Time Table BCA
Thiruvalluvar University PG Time Table
Solapur university time table engineering exam
Digital University Solapur Time Table