1 2 3  ... Last
General Topics>admission form of class 11th Aligarh Muslim University?
simran singh 12:33 PM March 11th, 2012
respected sir,

im simran singh d/o mr. Suresh Singh live in lakhim pur kheri uttar pradesh. Iím willing to join in Aligarh Muslim University for 11-th for session 2012-2013.
Can u send me forms for online registration.
when is the last date for submitting the form.sir please reply me iam wating

sonia ranki 06:40 PM March 25th, 2012
I want to take admission IXth class in Aligarh Muslim University . So I am looking for the application form . Can you please tell me from where I can get the application form ?
Rahul Pratik 06:42 PM March 25th, 2012
For your help here I am uploading the application form for Aligarh Muslim University application form for XIth class .
Attached: Aligarh Muslim University Admission Application Form.pdf (82.9 KB)
Noor alam 07:00 PM April 5th, 2012
Sir,
i am take 11th class admission in A M U please send me application forms
shahkhan304 12:00 AM April 11th, 2012
Re: admission form for class 11th Aligarh muslim university
I am is the student of class 10th and want to take an admission in Aligarh university. May you give me the admission form online. When is the last date of giving the entrance exam and my E-mail add. shahkhan304@yahoo.com
arafat arif 05:00 PM April 21st, 2012
dear sir
i am take 11th class admission in AMU please send me application form
ansari adil arif 05:36 PM May 25th, 2012
Zaiya Alam 04:23 PM May 27th, 2012
Sir,
i am take 11th class admission in A M U of WB please send me application forms[/QUOTE]
sahdev 03:30 PM June 26th, 2012
plz tell me date of result of 11 class
Naushad Siddique. 10:16 PM June 30th, 2012
Respected sir,
I want to take admission eleventh standard.Please send a admission form.
1 2 3  ... Last
Admission in class 6th in Aligarh muslim university?
want admission in 9th class in Aligarh Muslim university
Aligarh Muslim University Admission Form Last Date
ALIGARH Muslim University Medical College Form
Aligarh Muslim University Form
Aligarh Muslim University School Admission Form
Aligarh Muslim University PhD Admission
DPS Mathura Road Admission Form for Class 11th
Aligarh muslim university polytechnic admission form
Admission Aligarh Muslim University