2015-2016 StudyChaCha
1 2
General Topics>IIT Kanpur summer training
ma2729 01:16 PM March 6th, 2012
I want to join IIT kanpur summer training. So I want to know about the summer training courses. Please give me the names. Give me the information about iit kanpur summer training program 2012.

V.MAMATA fgf 06:50 PM September 14th, 2012
Hiiii guys I want to tell you about How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur? Provide me its last dates and required eligibility?
zeba bakhtiyar anjum 09:05 PM November 25th, 2012
please send me details how to apply in summer training 2013 for b.tech 3rd year student in iit kanpur
bindi patidar 12:35 PM February 6th, 2013
i want to done summer training from iit from any branch.
Vinod Kumar Verma 03:45 PM February 15th, 2013
please send me detail ,how to apply for summer in IIT Kanpur. at vinovrm54@gmai.com
Rumana Siddiqui 09:27 PM February 28th, 2013
I want all the details of summer training in IIT Kanpur or Delhi for Computer Science branch.Plz reaply fast.
Unregistered 06:24 PM December 18th, 2013
What are the eligibility criteria for Summer Undergraduate Research Grant for Excellence (SURGE) program of IIT Kanpur??
Aakashd 06:28 PM December 18th, 2013
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) is a public engineering institution which was declared to be Institute of National Importance by Government of India under IT Act.

Summer Undergraduate Research Grant for Excellence (SURGE) program:

-Under SURGE, undergraduate students from IITK and other participating institutions undertake short duration, but focused research projects.
-Duration of the programme is 10 weeks starting
-Students working at IITK receive a stipend.

IITK students from below are eligible:

B.Tech (2nd, 3rd year),
B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree (2nd, 3rd ),
M.Sc. (Integrated) 2nd, 3rd year
M.Sc. (2yr) 1st year

Eligibility criteria for Non-IITK students is mentioned below:
B.Tech/BE (3rd year completed),
B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree (3rd completed, 4th year completed)
M.Sc. Integrated (3rd completed, 4th year completed)
BSc./BA (3rd year completed)
M.Sc./MA (1st year completed)
M.Tech (1st year completed)
M.Des (1st year completed)

Contact Info:
IIT Kanpur
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur-208016
email: surge@iitk.ac.in

Map:

RASHMI RAWAT A 12:14 PM March 2nd, 2014
sir i am a btech 3rd year student of ece from dr. z.h.i.t.m.agra. i want to know that to apply for summer training in iit kanpur.i have also visited the site but i dont get any useful informatiom.my email id is rashmirawat512@gmail.com...please help me
Unregistered 01:21 AM September 20th, 2014
hiii guyes mujhe iit kanpur se ece departmnet me taining karni h so plz forms kb ate h and eligibility .. email id mini.2411998@gmail.com
1 2
Summer Training Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for B.Tech ECE
Summer Training in BEL
IIPR Kanpur training
Summer training while doing 4th year best ECE companies to do training
Bioinformatics summer training
IIT Kanpur B.Tech Civil Engineering Summer Training
IIT Delhi Summer Training
IITís Summer Internship Training
Summer training in any IIT?
BHEL Summer Training Post Resume Online for Training