Re: CSIR JRF model question papers
Here am providing you model test paper of CSIR-NET/JRF :
21. Which of the following bonds will be most difficult to break?
22. A solution of 1% (w/v) starch at pH 6.7 is digested by 15 µg of -amylase (mol wt 152,000). The rate of maltose (mol wt = 342) had a maximal initial velocity of 8.5 mg formed per min. The turnover number is
1. 0.25 105 min–1.
2. 25 105 min–1.
3. 2.5 105 min–1.
4. 2.5 104 min–1.
23. The conformation of a nucleotide in DNA is affected by rotation about how many bonds?
24. Which of the following proteins acts as an energy transducer?
4. Heat shock protein.
25. Which of the following predicted property of lipid bilayers would result if the
phospholipids had only one hydrocarbon chain instead of two?
1. The bilayers formed would be much less fluid.
2. The diameter of the head group would be much larger than the acyl chain and would tend to form micelles rather than bilayers.
3. the bilayers formed would be much more fluid.
4. the bilayers would be more permeable to small water-soluble molecules.
26. Which pump is responsible for initiating muscle contraction through depolarization of muscle cell membrane?
1. Na+ pump.
2. K+ pump.
3. Ca2+ pump.
4. Mg2+ pump.
27. Which of the following statements is not true for transposable element system?
1. It consists of both autonomous and non-autonomous elements.
2. Dissociation elements are autonomous in nature.
3. Transposase is transcribed by the central region of autonomous elements.
4. Certain repeats in the genome remain fixed even after the element transposes out.
28. A set of virulence genes (vir genes), located in the Agrobacterium Ti-plasmid, is activated by
29. When two mutants having the same phenotype were crossed, the progeny obtained showed
a wild-type phenotype. Thus the mutations are
3. segregating from each other.
4. independently assorting.
To see complete Model test paper download the PDF file attached below:
Answered By StudyChaCha
Request : Support us by liking us on facebook (please click the LIKE button in the Facebook box below, you should be logged in at Facebook to do so)
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|CSIR Model Papers Earth Science|
|CSIR NET Question Papers Chemistry|
|CSIR UGC NET Exam Life Sciences Model question papers|
|CSIR NET and SET exam Question Papers|
|CSIR NET Question Papers for Engineering Sciences|
|Solved question papers of CSIR UGC NET for Life Sciences|
|CSIR Chemical science question papers|
|CSIR UGC Net Question Papers Mathematics|
|CSIR Model Papers Life Sciences with Answers|
|CSIR Model Question Papers Chemical Sciences|
|Csir Net Life Sciences Previous Question Papers|
|CSIR Model Question Papers Life Science|
|CSIR Model Papers|
|CSIR UGC Net Question Papers Physics|
|CSIR life science question papers 2|
|CSIR Life Science Question papers PDF|
|CSIR life science question papers download|
|CSIR Old Question Papers|
|CBSE sample papers, model papers, question papers for class 12|
|CSIR UGC NET Question Papers Old|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|
|Share this on...|