Scholarship for Sc /St Application Online In Tamil Nadu - 2015-2016 StudyChaCha

Go Back   2015-2016 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics




  #1  
Old June 26th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Scholarship for Sc /St Application Online In Tamil Nadu

Please provide me the details about Scholarship for Sc /St Application Online In Tamil Nadu?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #2  
Old June 27th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 14,663
Default Re: Scholarship for Sc /St Application Online In Tamil Nadu

Here I am providing you the detail’s about Scholarship for Sc /St Application Online In Tamil Nadu

As part of the Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST students devised by the Central government and implemented through States,

You would be provided with maintenance payment at the rates appropriate to Group 1 courses i.e. Rs. 740 a month for hostellers and Rs. 330 a month for regular students.

You can apply
All SC/ST/Converted SC/ST Christians with the yearly income of parents/guardian less than Rs. 2 Lakhs are qualified to apply for this scholarship.

How to apply
You can apply to this scholarship through your institution itself with the following documents

A copy of the G.O’s and circular listed in the download link

Income certificate.

Caste certificate.

Merit scholarships are given to students who are excellent in university exams.

SC, ST, SC (CHRISTIAN) Scholarship

BC, MBA, DNC Scholarship

Tamil Nadu Adi – Dravidar Welfare Higher Educational Special scholarship (SC/ST)

Farmer Scholarship

Merit – Cum – Means – Based Scholarship

ACE Consultants – Indian Oil Scholarship

B.S.Abdur Rahman Zakaat Fund Foundation Scholarship
Central Government Scholarship

University Grants Commission (PG – SC/ST) Scholarship

Tamil Nadu Educational Trust Scholarship

Higher and Technical Education Government of Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the details about Scholarship for Sc /St Application Online In Tamil Nadu?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links






















  #3  
Old August 7th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Scholarship for Sc /St Application Online In Tamil Nadu

We are SC students Studying MBA in Coimbatore (2012-2014) batch in Anna university. We got MBA seat via Tancet, We want to know Are we eligible for this scholarship? We got information from the online. Since 3month we were asking the scholarship to our college but the college not refund the amount to Us. We all from farmer family its very difficult to pay the money So please help to Us, If you want to contact us please respond through Ours E mail id
1. sivazoro@gmail.com
2. dchella12@yahoo.com
3. Kpsamy.kk@gmail.com
4. Ashokbba92@gmail.com

Phone: 8015258628, 9597675411, 7373739290.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old August 11th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Scholarship for Sc /St Application Online In Tamil Nadu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We are SC students Studying MBA in Coimbatore (2012-2014) batch in Anna university. We got MBA seat via Tancet, We want to know Are we eligible for this scholarship? We got information from the online. Since 3month we were asking the scholarship to our college but the college not refund the amount to Us. We all from farmer family its very difficult to pay the money So please help to Us, If you want to contact us please respond through Ours E mail id
1. sivazoro@gmail.com
2. dchella12@yahoo.com
3. Kpsamy.kk@gmail.com
4. Ashokbba92@gmail.com

Phone: 8015258628, 9597675411, 7373739290.
Hi brother we are eligible to get the sc/st scholorship under catecary no1rdinary sc/st scholorship
2.tamilnadu adhi-diravidar welfare higher educational special scholorship
(Rs.7500/-)
3.uzhavar scholorship-you can get it from the tashildar office
(Rs7250/-for hosteller please refer the amount for dayscholor)document to be enclosed:
1.bonafied certificate from the college
2.uzhalar attai xerox
3.10th mark sheet
4.ration card xerox
5.bank account passbook xerox
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old September 12th, 2013, 12:38 AM
DHARMADURAI
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Scholarship for Sc /St Application Online In Tamil Nadu

Doing B.E Civil Engineering
Civil-final year
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old October 1st, 2013, 02:48 PM
M.Prabakaran
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post Re: Scholarship for Sc /St Application Online In Tamil Nadu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi brother we are eligible to get the sc/st scholorship under catecary no1rdinary sc/st scholorship
2.tamilnadu adhi-diravidar welfare higher educational special scholorship
(Rs.7500/-)
3.uzhavar scholorship-you can get it from the tashildar office
(Rs7250/-for hosteller please refer the amount for dayscholor)document to be enclosed:
1.bonafied certificate from the college
2.uzhalar attai xerox
3.10th mark sheet
4.ration card xerox
5.bank account passbook xerox
how to apply for this scholarships
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old October 9th, 2013, 03:57 PM
ponrasu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Scholarship for Sc /St Application Online In Tamil Nadu

i am studying M.E 1st year,how to apply for sc scholarchip,give it detail and link web address,pls,,
ponbharath_s@yahoo.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old November 13th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1
Default Re: Scholarship for Sc /St Application Online In Tamil Nadu

Im studying B.E MECH.ENGG 3rd yr in anna.univ affiliated college, can i able to apply for this schlrshp and wat is d procedure for applyin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old December 17th, 2013, 02:19 PM
muniyappn r
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Scholarship for Sc /St Application Online In Tamil Nadu

i am studying bed in vellore.how do apply sc scholarchip please reply
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old January 12th, 2014, 09:06 AM
p.BACKYA
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Scholarship for Sc /St Application Online In Tamil Nadu

I am studying B.E Final year how to apply for sc scholarship in details and link web address please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Other Discussions related to this topic
Thread
When D.T.Ed exam application form for Tamil Nadu will be issued?
Tamil Nadu Open University BA Tamil Literature Assignments
B.Ed colleges in Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Application Form
Tamil Nadu SLET exam application form and last date of submission?
Grt * MBA Hospitality In Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu Open University Question Papers Tamil
Tamil Nadu Open University BBA Computer Application First Year Assignment
Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Tamil (Paper I) previous years question papers
Question Papers for Tamil Nadu SSLC Tamil paper ii exam
TNPSC in Tamil Nadu
Application from for AFMC available in Tamil Nadu Madurai
GNM at Tamil nadu
Tamil Nadu Open University BA Tamil
Online Application Form for Scholarship in French
Tamil Nadu Open University Bed Application Form
Top b Schools in Tamil Nadu MAT Cut Off
BDS Admission in Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu College of Engineering - Tamil Nadu, Coimbatore
Best MBA Schools Tamil Nadu






Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here



Reply


Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Name: Click here to log in

Message:
Options

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 07:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9