Re: Exam Paper of DMLT
As you want the DMLT exam paper,so I am giving you below:
One Word Questions
1. The laboratory forms of an Integral parts_______
2. Diseases causing organism________
3. The use and maintenance of centrifuge___________
4. Types of pipettes________
5. Non marked pipettes are called_________
6. ____________ to remove infection materials.
7. The infected glass wares should be sterilized before_______
8. Principle of colorimeter________
9. Photo detectors used to_______
10. The O.D. value is dependent on_______
11. Blank solution is used to_______
12. Results are calculated by_______
13. Refrigerator is used for_______
14. Refrigerant - An organic gas called _____
15. What degree is used to maintain at Incubator _____________
16. The thermometer is to measure_________
17. Solution is homogenous moisture of_______
18. Any solution prepared for 100ml is _______-
19. pH of the solution isdefined as the negative logarithm in formula_________
20. Uses of Indicators to determine_______
1. Explain the pathogen?
2. Any two code of ethics for lab technician
3. Centrifuge - principle.
4. Any two use & maintenance of centrifuge?
5. Define Bottles?
6. Explain the
7. Define - Pipettes?
8. Cleaning of Glass wares purpose any two?
9. Preparation of glassware cleaning solution any two?
10. Define - principles of colorimeter?
11. Difference between the galvanometer and photodetectors?
12. Define the two main systems of refrigerators?
13. Use of Incubators?
14. Define unit and Measurements?
15. Types of Solutions?
16. Importance of the pH?
17. Types of Indicators?
18. Define - Buffer solution?
19. Define - Blood Chemistry?
20. Define - Anti coagulant?
Write paragraph : (5 Marks)
1. Code of Ethics for lab Technician
2. Principle & Types of centrifuge
3. Write about Glass wares (any 5)
4. Write about notes of pipette with types
5. Preparation of glassware cleaning solution
6. Why the cleaning of glasswares is very important?
7. Introduction and principles of photo electric colorimeter
8. Basic Technique of colorimeter
9. Care and maintenance of Refrigerator
10. Use and care of an Incubator
11. S.I. derived units and Explain the litre, Gram, Mole and Meter.
12. PH definition and Importance of pH
13. Classification of Buffers and Application.
14. i) Introduction of Blood Chemistry.
ii) Seperation of plasma & serum
15. Changes in Blood on keeping.
16. Write about Anticoagulant and its types.
For rest of the paper download this attachment:
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|DMLT Colleges In Gujarat|
|Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Exam Mathematics Paper I Exam Paper|
|DMLT Course in Punjab|
|DMLT Admission Form|
|Dmlt Colleges In Mysore|
|DMLT Colleges In Jalandhar|
|UPSC IES exam Electrical Engineering Paper (I) Conventional Exam paper|
|BSC DMLT College Mumbai|
|B.Sc. DMLT Colleges in Nagpur|
|DMLT Course Colleges in Kerala|
|DMLT Colleges in Belgaum|
|DMLT Institute Chennai|
|B.Sc DMLT jobs Mumbai|
|DMLT colleges in Maharashtra|
|DMLT Colleges AP|
|B. Sc DMLT course|
|DMLT Colleges in Dhule|
|DMLT Course University List in Gujarat|
|DMLT in Rajkot|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|
|Share this on...|