Re: A Professor Explained Marketing to MBA Students
A professor whose identity is not given anywhere explained the marketing in a very interesting, funny and practical way. I am providing you the same speech here as you asked for it.
“1. You see gorgeous girl in party, you go to her & say I am rich marry me,
That is "Direct Marketing"
2. You attend a party & your friend goes to a girl & pointing at you tells her. he' is very rich, marry him
That is "Adverting"
3. you are at party & girl walks to you & says you are rich, can you marry me?
That is "Brand Recognition"
4. You see cute girl at party and you go to her & say I am very rich marry me & she slaps you
That is "Customer Feedback"
5. You see a girl at party you go to her & say I am very rich marry me & she introduces you to her husband
That is "Demand & Supply Gap"
6. You see cute girl at party, you go to her & before you say I am rich, marry me, your wife arrives
That is "Restriction 4 Entering New Market".”
Answered By StudyChaCha
Request : Support us by liking us on facebook (please click the LIKE button in the Facebook box below, you should be logged in at Facebook to do so)
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|University Professor age Limit for UGC|
|NCERT Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Jobs|
|Eligible Lecturer or Professor to Join IIT|
|Institute of Direct Marketing Certificate In Digital Marketing|
|Marketing Definition Chartered Institute of Marketing|
|GW Medical School Professor|
|Define Marketing Chartered Institute Of Marketing|
|Professor Colony Primary School|
|MBA Assistant Professor Jobs In Hyderabad|
|London School Of Marketing MBA top UP US MBA Marketing|
|IIM Indore Professor|
|Professor University of Delhi|
|Greenwich MBA Marketing MBA Marketing Group|
|IIT Hyderabad Recruitment Professor|
|AICTE Qualification for Professor|
|Marketing management notes for MBA Marketing jobs in Delhi NCR for MBA Freshers|
|Marketing Communication in Rural Marketing|
|AMU News Professor|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|
|Share this on...|