1 2 3  ... Last
Career and Jobs>Is railway recruitment required to play cricket from railway team?
Deeppak 12:17 AM June 16th, 2011
Sir m an cricket player n wanted 2 play from railway team so kindly mail me abt da qualification n when will da recruitment will come m desperately waiting for u reply.

Deeppak
Bhandari_d@ymail.Com

Sumit Bhardwaj 05:10 PM March 19th, 2012
Railway Cricket Team

Eligibility:
The candidate should have completed three years of local cricket. A cricketer shall be eligible to play for a member in different cases . The candidate should be mentally and physically fit.

How to apply :
The candidate have to fill the registration form and have to pay the registration fee .
Dipak paswan 10:20 PM April 22nd, 2013
sir , my name Dipak paswan i want play in railway cricket team so plz help me to join railway cricket
members this is my dream I wait for ur massage i hope u select to play for railway cricket team i am thaxfull to u hole life i am batsman and bolar and good feldere
Sk.Akbar Basha 06:33 PM May 27th, 2013
hello sir,iam Sk.Akbar Basha.i completed B.tech.my age is 25.please give me one oppurtunity sir.Aap mujhe ek chance dey jiye tho mein apna talent dikhaoonga sir.Indian Cricket team mein khelna bolke bachchpan se mera dream hai sir...mein aapko mere bhaarein bahut bataana chaahta hoon lekin mein nahi batana sakta hoon sir.......please try to understand about me sir......Agar aap mujhe oppurtunity dene ka baad mera talent fail hua tho mein zindagi mein cricket ke naam nahi jaaoonga sir....yeh mera pakka vaada karta hoon sir......mere pappa railway driver sir........please give me one chance.......

Thanking you Sir,

Yours Faithfully,
Sk.Akbar Basha
cell no:+919642212509
sam rectar 04:39 PM June 27th, 2013
sir,i have completed my graduation..i want to play for railways cricket team.please please please let me know the process or the procedure for entering into the railways team..sir as u said above i am mentally fit and physically too.i played local cricket for many years and being playing now also.i represented my state.sir i request u to provide me the necessary information.

thanking you

sampath.g
g.sam419@gmail.com
gulshan sahu 12:45 PM July 25th, 2013
sir, i am mentally and physically fit. but i don't know
how to fill the registration form and where i can fill the form.
Dinesh N 11:19 PM August 10th, 2013
Dear sir I need/ must play 2 indian railways cricket team tats my dream & my goal I'm 18 yr old & I'm a leg spin bowler & a part time batsman.so please give me a life oppurtunity sir......
my phone no: 9597336083
my email: dineshnarayan083@gmail. com
arun tomer 10:16 AM December 18th, 2013
I am a good bowler
phn no 99271
32684
Pawan Agarhari 01:24 PM December 30th, 2013
Sir.. Im pawan right hand batsman. 20 yers old im good batsman.. Plzz sir help me me join karna chahta hu ralways team ko sir me apne taraf se 100% perfomance karunga. Help me

my contact nu 8090402292
my email cont pawanagarhari1993@gmail.com
Manoj Gaur 07:35 PM January 21st, 2014
Sir im an cricket player n wanted 2 play from railway team so kindly mail me abt da qualification n when will da recruitment will come m desperately waiting for u reply.

Manoj Gaur
[email]manoj.gaur4@gmail.Com
1 2 3  ... Last
Railway Recruitment for MBA
how can i be select for railway zonal cricket team?
Railway Ticket collector Post Required Qualifications