Home Main Exams MBA Jobs Blog

2018-2019 StudyChaCha
First ... 3 4 5 6 7  ... Last
Career and Jobs>Is railway recruitment required to play cricket from railway team?
Mohd Bildan 10:39 PM January 17th, 2015
Railway me plz sir mujhe inform7919 inform

Mohd Bildan 10:40 PM January 17th, 2015
Railway me plz sir mujhe inform8813957919 inform
Unregistered 01:56 PM February 9th, 2015
I'm in 8th standard ,U14 cricketer ,playing since almost three year in my school team my personal best is 123 from 112 balls in practice matches 30 overs and 91 not out from 47 balls in t 20 league series.It is my dream to play for my nation .My name is Akshay wadekar from Amravati city.

Thanks for reading.
Suchit Ram 11:21 AM February 13th, 2015
Sir I m from Pune i m a 18 yrs .sir i want to play for Indian Ranji team plz....sir call back me i m a gud off break spinner and i m also playing for my college
So plz... call me my num 8796056101
saurabh singh thayat 08:37 PM March 6th, 2015
sir I am from uttrakhand(Bageshwar).sir am a bastman and seam bowler.I am broken kallis's record.
Tejendra Sharma 11:12 AM April 10th, 2015
sir.
I am north Railway UMB DIVISION ...ADEN Sir under in Ropar- post Gateman |

my hobby cricket
all rounder plz one channs
..... bolling & batting....
. Thanks
mo. 08198064282
mo.07073229696
akash kr sharma 10:25 PM May 24th, 2015
sir,i have doing b.tech 3 year and playing cricket from prayagraj cricket acedemy allahabad.i want to play for railways cricket team.please please please let me know the process or the procedure for entering into the railways team..sir as u said above i am mentally fit and physically too.i played local cricket for many years and being playing now also.i represented my state.sir i request u to provide me the necessary information.
rahulykerakat@gmail.com 03:16 PM June 3rd, 2015
sir, iam rahul kumar yadav , i want to play indian railway cricket team . i am all rounder specialy fast bowler. iam also play in allahabad university cricket team . plz suggest me.
Unregistered 03:14 PM June 11th, 2015
Sir This is sandeep tiwari ftom mimbai. I played so many matches fot school n fir my college aftr HSC i joined Sp group club. I went to srilanka for playing cricket match against university of Colombo.
shubham9044 09:32 PM June 12th, 2015
sir,
i am a right arm fast bowler
and i want to play cricket through railway team
so please guide me
First ... 3 4 5 6 7  ... Last
Railway Recruitment for MBA
how can i be select for railway zonal cricket team?
Railway Ticket collector Post Required Qualifications