1 2 3  ... Last
General Topics>APPSC Group 2 Material
divyanr58 11:24 PM February 1st, 2012
Hey, I will give the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Examination Group 2 in a few days. Please give me the material for group 2 studies in PDF format. Please provide me the link of the APPSC website. I want the material in English.

Educhamp 05:50 PM February 28th, 2012
You were looking for some information regarding Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission group 2 services. I have gone through some of my sources and I found that there are only a few reliable sources over the internet. I am here giving you the syllabus of the Group 2 Services examination of APPSC so that you can get some idea.
Attached: APPSC Group II Examination Scheme.pdf (22.5 KB)
mohdmr 07:18 PM March 15th, 2012
vijaya_ani@yahoo.com 02:41 AM March 26th, 2012
Sir,
I am preparing for group 2 exam (superintend of women and child welfare) paper 2 is TTC how to prepare and where will i get the material.
PLease guide
gangu subhadra 05:20 PM April 16th, 2012
Sir can you provide me Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 2 study material? If you cant then please give me website name from where can I download APPSC group 2 study material?[/QUOTE]
Unregistered 12:12 PM April 24th, 2012
can u provide the link where i can get group 2 material
KVNBALARAM 10:15 AM May 5th, 2012
hey, please provide the group 2 material in telugu and please give reference books and material.
siri 11:19 AM May 12th, 2012
you can search the web site separately in google search the syllabus is
PAPER-I
GENERAL STUDIES
1. General Science
2. Current Events of National and International Importance.
3. History of India and Indian National Movement. India and World Geography.
4. General Mental Ability.
5. Questions on General Science
6. DISASTER MANAGEMENT (Source : CBSE Publications)
PAPER-II

(i) SOCIAL AND CULTURAL HISTORY OF ANDHRA PRADESH
(ii) GENERAL OVERVIEW OF THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION

PAPER-III
PLANNING IN INDIA & INDIAN ECONOMY

CONTEMPORARY PROBLEMS AND DEVELOPMENTS IN RURAL SOCIETY WITH
SPECIAL REFERENCE TO ANDHRA PRADESH
parwathi Naik 03:38 PM May 23rd, 2012

Thanking You

Parwathi Naik
jayaram 06:08 PM June 2nd, 2012

Hey, I will give the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Examination Group 2 in a few days. Please give me the material for group 2 studies in PDF format. Please provide me the link of the APPSC website. I want the material in telugu
1 2 3  ... Last