1 2 3  ... Last
Exams>CPWD cost Index
Lekhraj Meena 09:06 PM February 1st, 2012
Is CPWD index available in internet? If yes than on which webpage can I see CPWD index? Please send me related link?

govind purohit 07:49 PM March 18th, 2012
I want CPWD cost index for Mumbai. Is there any website from where I can get the cost index Circular? If yes, please tell me.
Dipika Panja 04:41 PM March 23rd, 2012
Sir/Madam, please provide me Cost Index Book of Central Public Department Works for All Cities? Can I download this book from any website?
s.k.sawant 12:59 PM April 28th, 2012
Sriperumandur Duraikannu 11:32 AM May 22nd, 2012
Hy Guy’s I want to know about the Central Public Works Department Cost Index Chennai so please can you provide me the information and give me the Central Public Works Department Cost Index Chennai?[/QUOTE] based on CPWD SOR 2012 to adopted
Gulam Yezdani 05:15 PM October 20th, 2012
Originally Posted by Dipika Panja:
Sir/Madam please provide me Cost Index for all cities of CPWD.
yogesh p bidwe 03:46 PM November 19th, 2012
I need the detail information of Central Public Works Department Cost Index so please can you give me detail information of the CPWD Cost Index and provide me the website for the information?
Gunjan 05:04 PM November 20th, 2012
You want cost index of Central Public Works Department so I have following cost index.

Building Cost Index at Delhi with reference to Plinth Area Rates 1/10/2007 (as base 100 )
Cost Index from NZ-II.
Building cost index
Repair and Service cost index as on 01.04.10
Cost Index of Hyderabad under SZII
Revision of Cost IOndex as on 01.10.2011 for Port Blair
Repair and service cost index as on 01.01.2012
Cost Index March-2011
Cost index for SZII places
REPAIR & SERVICE COST INDEX AS ON 01/01/2011
Cost index for the places in Kerala under SZIII
Cost Index as on 1.4.2012 for Chennai and Arakkonam etc
Revision of Civil Engineering maintenance Cost Index for Residential and Non-Residential
Cost index for Kodagu under SZ III
Cost Index NZ-II.
Cost Index for Various Places under NZ-2 for the month of February 2011.
Repair Cost index and service cost index as on 01.04.2012
Cost Index as on 01.10.2011 SZI
Repair Cost Index&Service Cost Index as on 1.04.2011
Cost Index for Hyderabad SZII
Cost Index for CalicuTCC as on 1.4.2012
Cost Index Circular SZII AP
Repair Cost Index&Service Cost Index as on 1.1.2011
Building cost index for Delhi with reference to plinth area rates 01/10/07(as base 100).
Cost Index CE(NZ-II).
Cost Index for Chitradurga
Cost Index- Mar.12 from CE(NZ-II).
Issued by Cost Index June-12 from CE(NZ-II).
Statement of Cost Index Details
Issued by Cost Index May-12 from CE(NZ-II).
Cost Index for various places under NZ-II for the month of May-11
Cost Index SZI
Building cost index for Delhi w.e.f. 01-10-2009 with reference to plinth area rates 01/10/07 (as base 100)
Cost index circular SZII
Entry under clause 10CA for the month of August 2010.
Building Cost Index for Delhi with reference to Plinth Area Rates 01/10/07(as base 100)
Anticipatory Cost Index.
COst Index SZI
Cost index for nagapattinam etc under SZI
Cost Index of various Places under NZ-2 for the month of January 2011.
Cost Index Circular SZII
BUILDING COST INDEX AT DELHI FOR PLINTH AREA RATES FOR 01-10-10
Cost Index Kavaratti
Repai Cost Index&servive Cost Index as on 1.10.2011
Cost Index CE(NZ-II)
Work Load norms for CPWD Divisions
Building cost index for Delhi as on 01/10/2011 with reference to Delhi Plinth area rates 2007 (Base 100 as on 01/10/2007)
Cost nIndex Circular SZI TN
Cost Index for Trivandrum as on 1.4.2012
Cost index SZI
Building cost index for Delhi with reference to plinth area rates 01/10/07 (as base 100)w.e.f. 01-04-2010
Issueb by Cost Index May-12 from CE(NZ-II).

Please let me know that from above which cost index you are looking for so that I can provide you the same.
Unregistered 05:39 PM December 17th, 2012