1 2
Exams>IIT GATE Cutoff
priyanka.yad 11:22 PM January 28th, 2012
What is GATE Cutoff for getting admission in PG courses in IITs? Can you provide me last year IIT GATE Cutoff? From which sources can I get list of GATE Cutoff score?

Nagamanickam 01:57 PM February 16th, 2012
I have given GATE exam for IIT Kanpur. So I want to know about IIT GATE cut off for Kanpur. What was the last year cut off for IIT Kanpur?
Gunjan 06:24 PM February 20th, 2012
Originally Posted by Nagamanickam:
IIT Kanpur GATE Cut off for Direct Admission(CSE)Category GENERAL SC ST
Subject 2007 2007 2007
CS 700 650 650
IT 750 700 700
EC 750 700 700
EE 750 700 700
Math 750 700 700

GATE cut-offs for a call to the interview/written test(CSE)
Category GENERAL SC ST
Subject 2007 2007 2007
CS 580 450 320
IT 630 500 400
EC 600 480 350
EE 600 480 350
Math 600 480 350
suraj singh rawat 12:59 PM March 21st, 2012
I want to do M.Tech from IIT Bombay and for that I am going to take GATE exam so please tell me what minimum percentage in this entrance exam is required for applying for this program at the institute.
Unregistered 02:51 AM March 22nd, 2012
my gate score(IN) is 510 in SC .
plz tell me cutoff for iits & ntpc & iocl...................
asap.........
sonu5247 05:04 PM March 29th, 2012
Hello Sir I want to take admission in the IIT Mumbai so please can you tell me that what the minimum Gate score required for IIT Mumbai Admission and also tell me that how many gate scores accepted in the IIT Mumbai?
pothukuchi 11:08 AM June 13th, 2012
Hy Dear I was taken part in the Indian Institute of Technology Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and now I am looking for the cut off list of the test so please can you give me the cut off list and tell me from where I can download the cut off list?
Bello Adeola ASF 07:16 PM September 14th, 2012
Hello sir I had given GATE exam and now looking for GATE cut-off for IITs so can you please search for me about date when IIT Gate Cut Off will declare?
Ecogmaarotron.87 04:46 PM September 15th, 2012
Unregistered 02:04 PM August 24th, 2013
I am searching for the Cut Off Marks list for the last year in IIT.
1 2
Nit bhopal gate cutoff
IIT Roorkee GATE cutoff for General Merit of EC
IIT Kanpur gate cutoff
Gate CUTOFF for IIT
GATE cutoff for Civil engineering
IIT Delhi Gate Cutoff
What should be the approx cutoff of the GATE 2014?
IISC Bangalore Gate Cutoff