1 2
Exams>Military School Entrance Exam
RUPAM NATH 07:15 PM January 27th, 2012
I have just passed X class and now I want to join military school for admission in XI th class. But I donít know about the admission procedure. What is the admission procedure for admission in XIth class? Is there any entrance exam for the admission or the admission will be based on the Xth marks?

Sumit Bhardwaj 01:45 PM February 17th, 2012
You were planning to take admission in Military School. Military Schools are located in many cities of India. Please let me know that in which state you are so that I can assist you with proper information as per your state. Moreover I am giving you the list of the major military schools in India:

Chail Military School Chail (oldest one) (Previously known as King George Royal Indian Military College) Shimla.
Ajmer Military School.
Bangalore Military School.(Erstwhile King George Military School, Bangalore and now Rashtriya Military School, Bangalore)
Belgaum Military School.
Dholpur Military School.
akashmadaan 06:28 PM March 9th, 2012
I have appeared for the Rashtriya Military School entrance exam and still waiting for the result of the exam. I want you to please inform me when the result of the exam is going to be published and what would be the procedure of downloading the result from the website.
Ronniepacman_2209 07:04 PM March 26th, 2012
Sir on which date Military School entrance exam will held? Please provide me paper pattern of entrance exam? When its result will declare?
Unregistered 04:47 PM December 5th, 2012
sir i have note recived m y admit card
Girraj sharma 07:33 PM January 17th, 2013
Sir please tell me when did the result of military school is coming
Ashish lotake 04:03 PM February 6th, 2013
I have given entrance test for cl NINE on 23 JAN at rashtria mil school banglore seat no BANIOI KNOW ME RESULT
Ashish lotake 04:11 PM February 6th, 2013
Result of entrance test for cl
9th held on 23 jan of me ban101
Unregistered 02:54 PM March 13th, 2013
sir i have given the enterance exam but i did not get the result when it would be declare
sima prasad 08:32 AM December 3rd, 2013
Military School Entrance Examination
Belgaum Military School
Military School belguam
Military Nursing School
Entrance Military Service
Biyani Military School
Military school entrance exam paper