Home Main Exams MBA Jobs Blog

2018-2019 StudyChaCha
1 2 3
General Topics>Can i do direct t.y b.com from yashwantrao university?
damanjit kaur bal 03:11 PM June 13th, 2011
i have completed my f.y. b.com (a/c n fin) from khalsa college mumbai in 2006 but left s.y b.com (a/c n fin) in the mid term.. i want to complete my graduation..can i do direct t.y b.com from yashwantrao university this year itself? i just want to get a degree so that i can do an H.R course further. please reply soon as possible.. thnk u.

damanjit kaur bal
ruhi_kp@hotmail.com

Deeparathod1983@gmail.com 09:09 PM June 14th, 2011
I have completed my F.Y Bcom fro S. N. College Mumbai in 2003. I want to completer my graduation. can i do direct t.y.bcom
sgr.tambe03@gmail.com 12:40 PM June 10th, 2012
I have completed my syjc from M.V.M Jr. College Mumbai in 2010. I want to completer my graduation. can i do direct t.y.bcom.
Unregistered 10:25 AM July 25th, 2012
hi sir / madam,
is yashwantrao college give the same degree as compared to others colleges degree? please reply
priya_kalpund@yahoo.com 10:58 PM July 28th, 2012
am completed/passed my 12th commerce study from mumbai university in 2003,then now i wish to appear bcom degree from ycmou only can i do like this?
Unregistered 03:53 PM November 7th, 2012
(asifkirkire@gmail.com)
am completed 12th commerce from mumbai university can appear in bcom degree from yashwantrao chavan mukt vidyapeeth
Unregistered 12:06 PM March 4th, 2013
I have completed my hsc Bcom fro sndt College Mumbai in 2009. I want to completer my graduation. can i do direct t.y.bcom
akshata kadam 04:39 PM March 6th, 2013
can i do f.y.bcom .but 12 fail
Educhamp 01:37 PM March 7th, 2013
The Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) was established in July 1989.
The YCMOU is affiliated by UGC.

Images:

you are looking for the YCMOU direct Third Year B.Com course, but the YCMOU offers B.Com course in following disciplines, but as far as not direct third year:

Bachelor of Commerce (English Medium)
Bachelor of Commerce (Marathi Medium)
Bachelor of Commerce (Finance and Accounts)

If you are completed B.Com 1st & 2nd Year from any other University of Institute & now want to do 3rd year B.Com then I am suggesting you to contact with the YCMOU management:

Contact:
JSS BMC School, Nana Chowk, Grant Rd-West
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400007
022 2387 4186

Location map:

Unregistered 11:31 AM May 15th, 2013
I have completed my HSC Science from Junior College Rajapur Mumbai Univarsity in 2012. I want to completed my graduation. can i do direct t.y.BSC.
1 2 3
Yashwantrao Chavan University In Thane
Yashwantrao Chavan Open University Mumbai Contact No
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Admission MA
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Goa
Yashwantrao Chavan Open University Courses After 10th
yashwantrao chavan open university nashik contact
Yashwantrao Chavan Open university MBA admission
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University YCMOU Pune
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Ycmou India
Yashwantrao Chavan University MBA
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Admission Form
Yashwantrao Chavan Goa Open University
Yashwantrao Chavan Open University MBA
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University YCMOU Admission
Yashwantrao Chavan University Nashik
Yashwantrao chavan open university for join CA Course
Yashwantrao chavan maharashtra open university admission
Vocational courses of yashwantrao open university?
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University YCMOU Results