Devi Ahilya University, Syllabus of M.B.A. (Media management) Indore
The Devi Ahilya University or also known to be the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidalaya is a university into procedures from a very long period of time. The university was initially in the early days known to be the University of Indore and its affiliating jurisdiction was limited to the city of Indore only but it was in the year of 1988 when the university was renamed after the Malwa ruler then the university jurisdiction was refurbished to move beyond the city of Indore and combine 6 other districts. This university by the developed 16 faculties has been distributing to its courses and contributes quality education all around. The admission to the university takes place through the CET or common entrance exam conducted by the university and the students thus enforced for and in the merit list are cordially invited by the university to be its part and take up the course they applied.
Syllabus of M.B.A. (Media management) (2 years)
There is great potential and opportunities in M.B.A. (media management)course. Those students who wants make their bright Career media/advertisement can choose M.B.A. in media management.
Curriculum for affiliated institutes of devi ahilya vishwavidyalaya, indore-
Eligibility criteria for applying for MBA in Media management: for this course, candidates must have done Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized University and to get admission in this course, candidates have to pass Common Entrance Test (CET).
1. Fundamentals of management
2. Fundamentals of communication & media
3. Electronic media & society
4. Writing for electronic media
5. Audio production management
1. Video-graphy & studio practices
2. Multimedia applications
1. Media production
(a) Audio production
1. Advertising management
2. Media Law & ethics (cyber laws & I.P.R.)
3. Animation production
4. Organizational behavior
5. Broadcast technology management
1. Video editing & compositing
2. Direction & production for T.V.
(Radio ad, T.V. ad campaign, animation film)
1. Media finance & accounting
2. Marketing management & media planning
3. Media research
4. Media production management
5. Event management
1. Broadcast journalism
2. New media production
Fiction & documentary production
1. Human resource management
2. Business strategy in media
3. Media economics
4. New media marketing
5. Technical writing & content management
1. Entrepreneurial skill developments
Media research dissertation
Written by StudyChaCha
a WordPress rating system
a WordPress rating system
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do