Devi Ahilya University, Syllabus of M.B.A. (Media management) Indore
The Devi Ahilya University or also known to be the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidalaya is a university into procedures from a very long period of time. The university was initially in the early days known to be the University of Indore and its affiliating jurisdiction was limited to the city of Indore only but it was in the year of 1988 when the university was renamed after the Malwa ruler then the university jurisdiction was refurbished to move beyond the city of Indore and combine 6 other districts. This university by the developed 16 faculties has been distributing to its courses and contributes quality education all around. The admission to the university takes place through the CET or common entrance exam conducted by the university and the students thus enforced for and in the merit list are cordially invited by the university to be its part and take up the course they applied.
Syllabus of M.B.A. (Media management) (2 years)
There is great potential and opportunities in M.B.A. (media management)course. Those students who wants make their bright Career media/advertisement can choose M.B.A. in media management.
Curriculum for affiliated institutes of devi ahilya vishwavidyalaya, indore-
Eligibility criteria for applying for MBA in Media management: for this course, candidates must have done Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized University and to get admission in this course, candidates have to pass Common Entrance Test (CET).
1. Fundamentals of management
2. Fundamentals of communication & media
3. Electronic media & society
4. Writing for electronic media
5. Audio production management
1. Video-graphy & studio practices
2. Multimedia applications
1. Media production
(a) Audio production
1. Advertising management
2. Media Law & ethics (cyber laws & I.P.R.)
3. Animation production
4. Organizational behavior
5. Broadcast technology management
1. Video editing & compositing
2. Direction & production for T.V.
(Radio ad, T.V. ad campaign, animation film)
1. Media finance & accounting
2. Marketing management & media planning
3. Media research
4. Media production management
5. Event management
1. Broadcast journalism
2. New media production
Fiction & documentary production
1. Human resource management
2. Business strategy in media
3. Media economics
4. New media marketing
5. Technical writing & content management
1. Entrepreneurial skill developments
Media research dissertation
Written by StudyChaCha
- Can sum1 plzz provide me PTU DEP BBA questions of this year 2015 5th sem.I'm studying under PTU DEP mode.. it would be a great help if some 1 provide me question papers of BBA 5th sem... held recently in may 2015.
- About CSIR scopehello sir, i have qualified csir jrf december 2014 exam in engineering science. i hv got 68 rank ....can u pls help me to suggest...
- ankush gupta said bsc 1 sem ka result kb aayega
- Fsuza fazal said I am +2 student Would like to study.5y law. Plz i...
- vijaykumar b n said please send fda,sda and pdo old question paper, my...
- sushma.kumari said sushma.kumari
- umashankar sahu said please send time table msc previous exam june 2015
- Dr.Rahat Ali said Sobhit university distance course certificate vali...
- jyoti said I want to be sanitary inspector.How can?
- Farooq sayyed said i what to know the date of addmision and frees
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...