Devi Ahilya University, Syllabus of M.B.A. (Media management) Indore
The Devi Ahilya University or also known to be the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidalaya is a university into procedures from a very long period of time. The university was initially in the early days known to be the University of Indore and its affiliating jurisdiction was limited to the city of Indore only but it was in the year of 1988 when the university was renamed after the Malwa ruler then the university jurisdiction was refurbished to move beyond the city of Indore and combine 6 other districts. This university by the developed 16 faculties has been distributing to its courses and contributes quality education all around. The admission to the university takes place through the CET or common entrance exam conducted by the university and the students thus enforced for and in the merit list are cordially invited by the university to be its part and take up the course they applied.
Syllabus of M.B.A. (Media management) (2 years)
There is great potential and opportunities in M.B.A. (media management)course. Those students who wants make their bright Career media/advertisement can choose M.B.A. in media management.
Curriculum for affiliated institutes of devi ahilya vishwavidyalaya, indore-
Eligibility criteria for applying for MBA in Media management: for this course, candidates must have done Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized University and to get admission in this course, candidates have to pass Common Entrance Test (CET).
1. Fundamentals of management
2. Fundamentals of communication & media
3. Electronic media & society
4. Writing for electronic media
5. Audio production management
1. Video-graphy & studio practices
2. Multimedia applications
1. Media production
(a) Audio production
1. Advertising management
2. Media Law & ethics (cyber laws & I.P.R.)
3. Animation production
4. Organizational behavior
5. Broadcast technology management
1. Video editing & compositing
2. Direction & production for T.V.
(Radio ad, T.V. ad campaign, animation film)
1. Media finance & accounting
2. Marketing management & media planning
3. Media research
4. Media production management
5. Event management
1. Broadcast journalism
2. New media production
Fiction & documentary production
1. Human resource management
2. Business strategy in media
3. Media economics
4. New media marketing
5. Technical writing & content management
1. Entrepreneurial skill developments
Media research dissertation
Written by StudyChaCha
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...