Devi Ahilya University, Syllabus of M.B.A. (Media management) Indore
The Devi Ahilya University or also known to be the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidalaya is a university into procedures from a very long period of time. The university was initially in the early days known to be the University of Indore and its affiliating jurisdiction was limited to the city of Indore only but it was in the year of 1988 when the university was renamed after the Malwa ruler then the university jurisdiction was refurbished to move beyond the city of Indore and combine 6 other districts. This university by the developed 16 faculties has been distributing to its courses and contributes quality education all around. The admission to the university takes place through the CET or common entrance exam conducted by the university and the students thus enforced for and in the merit list are cordially invited by the university to be its part and take up the course they applied.
Syllabus of M.B.A. (Media management) (2 years)
There is great potential and opportunities in M.B.A. (media management)course. Those students who wants make their bright Career media/advertisement can choose M.B.A. in media management.
Curriculum for affiliated institutes of devi ahilya vishwavidyalaya, indore-
Eligibility criteria for applying for MBA in Media management: for this course, candidates must have done Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized University and to get admission in this course, candidates have to pass Common Entrance Test (CET).
1. Fundamentals of management
2. Fundamentals of communication & media
3. Electronic media & society
4. Writing for electronic media
5. Audio production management
1. Video-graphy & studio practices
2. Multimedia applications
1. Media production
(a) Audio production
1. Advertising management
2. Media Law & ethics (cyber laws & I.P.R.)
3. Animation production
4. Organizational behavior
5. Broadcast technology management
1. Video editing & compositing
2. Direction & production for T.V.
(Radio ad, T.V. ad campaign, animation film)
1. Media finance & accounting
2. Marketing management & media planning
3. Media research
4. Media production management
5. Event management
1. Broadcast journalism
2. New media production
Fiction & documentary production
1. Human resource management
2. Business strategy in media
3. Media economics
4. New media marketing
5. Technical writing & content management
1. Entrepreneurial skill developments
Media research dissertation
Written by StudyChaCha
- Management scopei want to know.. whats the scope of Health Care Management in Govt sector. If so ..any age limit? Prsently serving In Defence.
- Executive program from ISB Hyderabad MBAHello Friend myself Vijendra brother I want the details of MBA Executive program of ISB Hyderabad, so provide me the details?
- BA Entrance Exam FreeCan you tell me about the fee for applying for B.A. (Hons) entrance exam in Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET)?
- sudhir said Where are correspondence courses available in ahe...
- krishna said sir am krishna chungin from guledgudd just i have...
- savita said Pls send to email fda model question paper & c...
- Khaleel Usman said I had finished my BE -ECE from Anna university che...
- Kavita Jakkaraddi said Sir/madm, Please send me old question papers for...
- Mahantesha Gaster said Dear Sir, Please Send me SDA an...
- rishabh yadav said I want make pwd civil engineer Please tell me wh...
- Ahemad ali said I have completed B.sc
- jagveer singh said which subject needed in Class11 & 12th For llb
- sneha yadav said 58090010694
- nilkanth pradhan said How much fees in ba final open learing cources?
- vijaylaxmi said I have given b.com hons third yr exam from Delhi u...
- amitha k said please send me the particuler syllabus of fda &...
- Sushil said I just completed engg diploma in ECE, now i want t...
- banu said business law chapter1to11