Courses in IP University
IP stands for Indraprastha University is a public, professional university situated in Delhi, India. Indraprastha University launched in 1998 as teaching cum-associating university which associates over than 120 colleges in Delhi-NCR and has fifteen schools and centres on its campus with one constitutional college
Courses In IP (Indraprastha University)
B.Tech/M.Tech(Dual Degree) (IT)
B.Tech/M.Tech(Dual Degree) (CSE)
B.Tech/M.Tech(Dual Degree) (BT)
B.Tech/M.Tech(Dual Degree) (CE)
LL.B (Hons.) Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
Post Graduate Programmes
PG Diploma in Electronic Media (Weekend)
M.Tech. (IT) Weekend
M.Tech (Engineering Physics)
MBA (Weekend) Master of Business Administration (Weekend)
MBA (Banking & Insurance) (Weekend)
MBA (Real Estate) (Weekend)
Courses offered by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
BAC (Fashion and Apparel Design)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BOT (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)
B.Sc. (MLT)(BSc Medical Laboratory Technology)
B.Sc. (Hons.) (Nursing)
BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology Speech and Language Pathology)
B.Pharma (Bachelor of`Pharmacy)
BRT (Bachelor of Rehabiliation Therapy)
BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology)
BJ(MC)(Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication)
B.Ed.(Bachelor of Education)
LLB (Bachelor of Law)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
M.Tech (Information Technology)
M.Tech (Very Large Scale Integration)
M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
Master of Business Administration [Software Enterprise Management]
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Master in Conservation,Preservation & Heritage Management
Master In Archaeology & Heritage Management
Master in Human Resource Planning and Development(MHRPD)
MPT (Master of Physiotherapy)
M.A / M.Sc. (Criminology)
M. Sc. (Forensic Science)
Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics
Master in Public Health (Field Epidemiology) [MPH(PE)]
Master Occupational Therapy (Musculoskeletal)
Master Occupational Therapy (Neurology)
Master of Mass Media
Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Preparedness and Rehabiliation
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Phone : 23900104, 23900105
- Company secretary course after completing 12th with 35%?I have passed my 12th class with 35% and now I want to do the course of Company secretary so can I do I and if yes please give me the details of... […]
- BBA admission after 12th (Science)?I have passed my 12th class from Science background and now I want to do the do the course of BBA so I want to get the eligibility of BBA so can you... […]
- M.Sc Anatomy course after B.Sc Nursing CourseI have completed B.Sc nursing and now I want to do the course of M.Sc Anatomy so I want to get the eligibility criteria and the list of some of the... […]
- Question papers of all the subjects of PUC II sciencesCan you please give me the solved question papers of subjects of PUC II sciences as it is very urgent for me? […]
- Indian Air Force group X question papersI want to apply for the posts in group X in Indian Air Force so to prepare myself for the exam I need to get the previous year question papers so can... […]
- Career options after completing B.Tech Civil EngineeringI am in final year of B.Tech and I am doing it in Civil Engineering and I want to get the details of careers or scope after B.Tech in Civil... […]
- M.Tech specialization to choose after B.Tech in Electrical and ElectronicsI have completed my B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics and I want to apply for the M.Tech exam and I want to get the list of some of the best... […]
- Application forms for TIS examI want to get admission in Tata Institute of Social Sciences in Executive Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources Management (EPGDHRM) so I want to... […]
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test question papersI want to give the exam of Central Teacher Eligibility Test and I want to get the previous year question papers so can you provide me that as it is... […]
- CTET exam eligibility criteriaI want to give the exam of Central Teacher Eligibility Test so I want to get the eligibility criteria and application fees so can you provide me that... […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said email@example.com
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do