Council for the Indian School Certification Examination
The Council for the Indian School Certification Examination was founded on 1958 through the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate to control that its examinations get adapted to the educational needs of the nation and assign the ultimate under of the same on the COUNCIL. It was filed as a Society control the Societies Enrollment enactment XXI of 1860 on 19 Dec, 1967. The targets of the Council is educational, and lets in encourage of science, literature, the fine arts and the dissemination of useful knowledge by carrying on school examination through the medium of English.
List of Council for the Indian School Certification Examination General Arrangements
Date of Examination
Centres of Examination
Correction and Confirmation of Entries for Class X
Transfers of Examination Centre
Council for the Indian School Certification Examination has also offered various jobs for eligible candidate better careers. Council for the Indian School Certification Examination post recruitment application forms, eligibility, how to apply and selection process related information coming soon.
Council for the Indian School Certification Examination ICSE exam
11.00 a.m. English Language – ENGLISH Paper 1 2 hrs.
11.00 a.m. Literature in English – ENGLISH Paper 2 2 hrs.
11.00 a.m. Environmental Education 2 hrs.
09.00 a.m. Art Paper I (Still Life) 2½ hrs.
11.00 a.m. History & Civics – H.C.G. – Paper 1 2 hrs.
11.00 a.m. Geography – H.C.G. – Paper 2 2 hrs.
(Group II Elective)
French / Computer Science / Agricultural Science
09.00 a.m. Art Paper II (Nature Drawing/ Painting) 2½ hrs.
11.00 a.m. Mathematics 2½ hrs.
11.00 a.m. Physics – SCIENCE Paper 1 1½ hrs.
11.00 a.m. Chemistry – SCIENCE Paper 2 1½ hrs.
09.00 a.m. Art Paper III (Original Composition) 3 hrs.
11.00 a.m. Biology – SCIENCE Paper 3 1½ hrs.
Ao-Naga, Assamese, Bengali, Dzongkha, Garo, Gujarati,
Hindi, Kannada, Khasi, Lepcha, Lushai, Malayalam,
Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil,
Modern Foreign Languages:
Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, French, German,
Italian, Kiswahili, Korean, Modern Armenian, Persian,
Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Tibetan
11.00 a.m. Environmental Science (Group II Elective) 2 hrs.
09.00 a.m. Art Paper IV (Applied Art) 3 hrs.
Carnatic Music, Commercial Applications, Computer
Applications, Cookery, Drama, Economic Applications,
Environmental Applications, Fashion Designing, French,
Hindustani Music , Home Science, Indian Dance, Physical
Education, Portuguese, Western Music, Yoga
Technical Drawing Applications
11.00 a.m. Economics (Group II Elective) 2 hrs.
11.00 a.m. Commercial Studies (Group II Elective) 2 hrs.
Timetable for CISCE ISE exam 2012:
Monday, February 13 9.00 A.M. Art Paper 1 3 hrs.
Tuesday, February 14 9.00 A.M. Physics Paper 2 (Practical) 3 hrs.
Thursday, February 16 9.00 A.M. Chemistry Paper 2 (Practical) 3 hrs.
Friday, February 17 9.00 A.M. Home Science Paper 2 (Practical) – Planning Session 1 hr.
Saturday, February 18 9.00 A.M. Home Science Paper 2 (Practical) – Examination Session
Biotechnology Paper 2 (Practical)
Tuesday, February 21 9.00 A.M. Biology Paper 2 (Practical) 3 hrs.
Wednesday, February 22 9.00 A.M. Art Paper 2 3 hrs.
Friday, February 24 9.00 A.M. Computer Science Paper 2 (Practical)
Saturday, February 25 9.00 A.M. Art Paper 4 3 hrs.
Monday, February 27 2.00 P.M. English Paper 1 3 hrs.
Wednesday, February 29 2.00 P.M. English Paper 2 3 hrs.
Friday, March 02 2.00 P.M. Environmental Education Paper 1 (Theory) 3 hrs.
Saturday, March 03 9.00 A.M. Art Paper 5 3 hrs.
Monday, March 05 2.00 P.M. Commerce 3 hrs.
Tuesday, March 06 9.00 A.M. Fashion Designing Paper 2 (Practical)
Indian Music Hindustani Paper 2 (Practical)
Indian Music Carnatic Paper 2 (Practical)
Western Music Paper 2 (Practical)
Wednesday, March 07 2.00 P.M. Biology Paper 1 (Theory)
Saturday, March 10 2.00 P.M. Literature in English 3 hrs.
Monday, March 12 2.00 P.M. Physics Paper 1 (Theory) 3 hrs.
Wednesday, March 14 2.00 P.M. Sociology 3 hrs.
Thursday, March 15 9.00 A.M. Art Paper 3 3 hrs.
Friday, March 16 2.00 P.M. Computer Science Paper 1 (Theory)
Biotechnology Paper 1 (Theory)
Saturday, March 17 2.00 P.M. Psychology 3 hrs.
Monday, March 19 2.00 P.M. Mathematics 3 hrs.
Tuesday, March 20 2.00 P.M. Home Science Paper 1 (Theory)
Geom. & Mechanical Drawing
Wednesday, March 21 2.00 P.M. History 3 hrs.
Thursday, March 22 2.00 P.M. Accounts
Chemistry Paper 1 (Theory)
Friday, March 23 2.00 P.M. Political Science 3 hrs.
Saturday, March 24 2.00 P.M. Indian Music – Hindustani Paper 1 (Theory)
Indian Music – Carnatic Paper 1 (Theory)
Western Music Paper 1 (Theory)
Monday, March 26 2.00 P.M. Economics 3 hrs.
Wednesday, March 28 2.00 P.M. Geography Paper 1 (Theory)
Fashion Designing Paper 1 (Theory)
Electricity & Electronics
Friday, March 30 2.00 P.M. Indian/Foreign Languages
Monday, April 2 2.00 P.M. Environmental Science 3 hrs.
Tuesday, April 3 2.00 P.M. Physical Education Paper 1 (Theory) 3 hrs.
Council for the Indian School Certification Examination
Pragati House, 3rd Floor,
47-48, Nehru Place,
New Delhi – 110019
Written by StudyChaCha
- Syllabus for predacwhat is the sellabus of preparation of predac […]
- LLM Exam students planning to appear in the second optionPlease give me the details of the LL.M Exam students planning to appear in the second option of batch 2013-16. […]
- New opening NRI account Punjab National Bankhi dear sir I want to opening New NRI account in Punjab National Bank Sheikhpura. so please correct opening my account so pls give reply […]
- Direct second year admission vjti coep & vitcan u tell me the cutoff for production engg branch in vjti,coep&vit in 2014-15 […]
- model question paper for eee dept for TRB assistant professor engineeringi need the model question papers for TRB assistant professor engineering for eee dept. am attending this exam for the first so i kindly request u to... […]
- UGC NET AgrometeorologyI want previous years question papers of UGC NET on Agrometeorology and also name of some book which will be preferred for preparing the NET exam. ... […]
- Cut off percentage of Shri Ramdeobaba college of engineering and management,Nagpurwhat exact cut off percentage of Shri Ramdeobaba college of engineering and management,Nagpur […]
- PGCET-2014 Counseling & fee reimbursement in AP & TelenganaSir, when the PGCET-2014 counseling will start and fee reimbursement will be provided or not in AP and for non-local of Telangana(ie AP student want... […]
- what is the cutoff rank to get into bhms in eamcet???respected sir/madam, i would like to know the cutoff rank for bhms in eamcet for oc category... awaiting eagerly for your reply, thank you!!! […]
- What is the condition to apply ssc school computer teacher post?What is the condition to apply ssc school computer teacher post? […]
- Sudipta sarkar said Question for nersing aasistent 2aug 2012 for india...
- Anonymous said Bse mlt selict my name m.gopi koduru
- Harikrishan said I know about fill up form ba 1 hpu date shit
- phanindra gopishetty said Respected sir,i have cleared my cpt in june 2012an...
- neha sharma said mai 2012-13 me hone wale dca exam ka time table ja...
- sunita said I submit M.com Part -1 in 2011 but due to some rea...
- Nirmala.s said i need the SDA exam previous years question papers...
- AMIT said R/ sir, I m study in BCCA in nagpur uNIVERSI...
- harmeet kaur said history tha question paper
- subject name for this code CY-2161 (chennai anna university control) said firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanjay said Dear SIr Please Send Schadual of B.COM First year...
- manju said may i know the rank list for bsc nursing with 119....
- Anonymous said what is the date of 1st semester exam for BA progr...
- Sir i am persuing in 3rd year in hm from ihm pusa new delhi i want to join indian army through jco catering because i m interested in defence n i like it too muvh pls tel me about form from where i can collect the information for form n sellection process said Sir i m persuing in 3rd in hm from ihm pusa new de...
- vipul said my cpt marks sheet is yet came so what should i do