Council for the Indian School Certification Examination
The Council for the Indian School Certification Examination was founded on 1958 through the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate to control that its examinations get adapted to the educational needs of the nation and assign the ultimate under of the same on the COUNCIL. It was filed as a Society control the Societies Enrollment enactment XXI of 1860 on 19 Dec, 1967. The targets of the Council is educational, and lets in encourage of science, literature, the fine arts and the dissemination of useful knowledge by carrying on school examination through the medium of English.
List of Council for the Indian School Certification Examination General Arrangements
Date of Examination
Centres of Examination
Correction and Confirmation of Entries for Class X
Transfers of Examination Centre
Council for the Indian School Certification Examination has also offered various jobs for eligible candidate better careers. Council for the Indian School Certification Examination post recruitment application forms, eligibility, how to apply and selection process related information coming soon.
Council for the Indian School Certification Examination ICSE exam
11.00 a.m. English Language – ENGLISH Paper 1 2 hrs.
11.00 a.m. Literature in English – ENGLISH Paper 2 2 hrs.
11.00 a.m. Environmental Education 2 hrs.
09.00 a.m. Art Paper I (Still Life) 2½ hrs.
11.00 a.m. History & Civics – H.C.G. – Paper 1 2 hrs.
11.00 a.m. Geography – H.C.G. – Paper 2 2 hrs.
(Group II Elective)
French / Computer Science / Agricultural Science
09.00 a.m. Art Paper II (Nature Drawing/ Painting) 2½ hrs.
11.00 a.m. Mathematics 2½ hrs.
11.00 a.m. Physics – SCIENCE Paper 1 1½ hrs.
11.00 a.m. Chemistry – SCIENCE Paper 2 1½ hrs.
09.00 a.m. Art Paper III (Original Composition) 3 hrs.
11.00 a.m. Biology – SCIENCE Paper 3 1½ hrs.
Ao-Naga, Assamese, Bengali, Dzongkha, Garo, Gujarati,
Hindi, Kannada, Khasi, Lepcha, Lushai, Malayalam,
Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil,
Modern Foreign Languages:
Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, French, German,
Italian, Kiswahili, Korean, Modern Armenian, Persian,
Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Tibetan
11.00 a.m. Environmental Science (Group II Elective) 2 hrs.
09.00 a.m. Art Paper IV (Applied Art) 3 hrs.
Carnatic Music, Commercial Applications, Computer
Applications, Cookery, Drama, Economic Applications,
Environmental Applications, Fashion Designing, French,
Hindustani Music , Home Science, Indian Dance, Physical
Education, Portuguese, Western Music, Yoga
Technical Drawing Applications
11.00 a.m. Economics (Group II Elective) 2 hrs.
11.00 a.m. Commercial Studies (Group II Elective) 2 hrs.
Timetable for CISCE ISE exam 2012:
Monday, February 13 9.00 A.M. Art Paper 1 3 hrs.
Tuesday, February 14 9.00 A.M. Physics Paper 2 (Practical) 3 hrs.
Thursday, February 16 9.00 A.M. Chemistry Paper 2 (Practical) 3 hrs.
Friday, February 17 9.00 A.M. Home Science Paper 2 (Practical) – Planning Session 1 hr.
Saturday, February 18 9.00 A.M. Home Science Paper 2 (Practical) – Examination Session
Biotechnology Paper 2 (Practical)
Tuesday, February 21 9.00 A.M. Biology Paper 2 (Practical) 3 hrs.
Wednesday, February 22 9.00 A.M. Art Paper 2 3 hrs.
Friday, February 24 9.00 A.M. Computer Science Paper 2 (Practical)
Saturday, February 25 9.00 A.M. Art Paper 4 3 hrs.
Monday, February 27 2.00 P.M. English Paper 1 3 hrs.
Wednesday, February 29 2.00 P.M. English Paper 2 3 hrs.
Friday, March 02 2.00 P.M. Environmental Education Paper 1 (Theory) 3 hrs.
Saturday, March 03 9.00 A.M. Art Paper 5 3 hrs.
Monday, March 05 2.00 P.M. Commerce 3 hrs.
Tuesday, March 06 9.00 A.M. Fashion Designing Paper 2 (Practical)
Indian Music Hindustani Paper 2 (Practical)
Indian Music Carnatic Paper 2 (Practical)
Western Music Paper 2 (Practical)
Wednesday, March 07 2.00 P.M. Biology Paper 1 (Theory)
Saturday, March 10 2.00 P.M. Literature in English 3 hrs.
Monday, March 12 2.00 P.M. Physics Paper 1 (Theory) 3 hrs.
Wednesday, March 14 2.00 P.M. Sociology 3 hrs.
Thursday, March 15 9.00 A.M. Art Paper 3 3 hrs.
Friday, March 16 2.00 P.M. Computer Science Paper 1 (Theory)
Biotechnology Paper 1 (Theory)
Saturday, March 17 2.00 P.M. Psychology 3 hrs.
Monday, March 19 2.00 P.M. Mathematics 3 hrs.
Tuesday, March 20 2.00 P.M. Home Science Paper 1 (Theory)
Geom. & Mechanical Drawing
Wednesday, March 21 2.00 P.M. History 3 hrs.
Thursday, March 22 2.00 P.M. Accounts
Chemistry Paper 1 (Theory)
Friday, March 23 2.00 P.M. Political Science 3 hrs.
Saturday, March 24 2.00 P.M. Indian Music – Hindustani Paper 1 (Theory)
Indian Music – Carnatic Paper 1 (Theory)
Western Music Paper 1 (Theory)
Monday, March 26 2.00 P.M. Economics 3 hrs.
Wednesday, March 28 2.00 P.M. Geography Paper 1 (Theory)
Fashion Designing Paper 1 (Theory)
Electricity & Electronics
Friday, March 30 2.00 P.M. Indian/Foreign Languages
Monday, April 2 2.00 P.M. Environmental Science 3 hrs.
Tuesday, April 3 2.00 P.M. Physical Education Paper 1 (Theory) 3 hrs.
Council for the Indian School Certification Examination
Pragati House, 3rd Floor,
47-48, Nehru Place,
New Delhi – 110019
Written by StudyChaCha
- PTU MBA Syllabus PdfWill you please provide here syllabus for MBA course offered by Punjab Technical University (PTU) , I am looking here for the same ?
- Staff Selection Commission JKWill you please give here final result of recruitment to the posts of investigator under o/o development commissioner (handicrafts) (m/o textiles),...
- BHU UET Entrance TestCan you please give here information about the Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) ?
- BS IISCWill you please in which disciplines Bachelor of Science(BS) (Research) Programme is offered by Indian Institute of Science (IISC) ?
- NIIT Stands ForWill you please tell what is the full form of NIIT ? which type of courses are offered by this organization ?
- National Insurance Company Guwahati Regional OfficeCan you please give here contact detail of Guwahati Regional Office of National Insurance Company?
- MBA Distance Education in Dr Br Ambedkar Open UniversityWill you please tell what is the admission eligibility and admission process for MBA (H&HCM) Distance Education course at Dr Br Ambedkar Open...
- IAS Exam NoticeWill you please provide here IAS Exam notice/ notification given by Union Public Service commission (UPSC ) ?
- NIT Uttarakhand AIEEE CutoffWill you please give here cut off of AIEEE for NIT Uttarakhand for admission in BTECh course ?
- Education Qualification for CRPFWill you please tell what is the education qualification requirement for appear in SSC CRPF constable recruitment exam ?
- sudhir said Where are correspondence courses available in ahe...
- krishna said sir am krishna chungin from guledgudd just i have...
- savita said Pls send to email fda model question paper & c...
- Khaleel Usman said I had finished my BE -ECE from Anna university che...
- Kavita Jakkaraddi said Sir/madm, Please send me old question papers for...
- Mahantesha Gaster said Dear Sir, Please Send me SDA an...
- rishabh yadav said I want make pwd civil engineer Please tell me wh...
- Ahemad ali said I have completed B.sc
- jagveer singh said which subject needed in Class11 & 12th For llb
- sneha yadav said 58090010694
- nilkanth pradhan said How much fees in ba final open learing cources?
- vijaylaxmi said I have given b.com hons third yr exam from Delhi u...
- amitha k said please send me the particuler syllabus of fda &...
- Sushil said I just completed engg diploma in ECE, now i want t...
- banu said business law chapter1to11