Civil Services (Main) Exam, 2012
The 1st Public Service Commission was established on 1 Oct 1926 through the then British Indian Government in response to the demands of Indian politicians that the Indian Civil Services constitute indianized. Union Public Service Commission has invites application form for following Civil Services (Main) Exam, post recruitment and it admission application form is also available online on Union Public Service Commission official website. Interested candidate may also get information following post recruiters through Civil Services (Main) Exam, application form, eligibility, how to apply related online on Union Public Service Commission official website.
Post Name – Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ central
Indian Administrative Services (IAS),
Indian Police Services (IPS),
Indian Foreign Services (IFS),
Indian Revenue Services
Age Limit – Minimum 21 years
Selection Process – Civil Services (Main) Exam,
Application Form – Union Public Service Commission official website
Application Fee – 20/- (Rupees twenty only)
Last Date For Submission of form: 5th March, 2012
Date of Civil Service main Exam: 5th October, 2012
Educational Eligibility – Union Public Service Commission Civil Services (Main) Exam, 2011 education eligibility candidate should have Bachelor degree in any fields from any recognized University and only Indian Candidates apply.
Paper-I : One of the Indian Languages to be selected by the candidate from the 22 languages included in the VIIIth Schedule to the Constitution (Qualifying Paper) 300 Marks
Paper-II : English (Qualifying Paper) 300 Marks
Paper-III : Essay [in the medium you choose] 200 Marks
Papers IV & V : General Studies (300 Marks for each paper) 600 Marks
Papers VI, VII, VIII & IX :Any two subjects (each having 2 papers) to be selected from the prescribed optional subjects (300 marks for each paper) 1200 Marks
Total Marks for Written Examination 2000 Marks
Interview Test 300 Marks
Grand Total 2300 Marks
Union Public Service Commission
New Delhi – 110069
Written by StudyChaCha
Related Discussions on Forum
Optional Subjects for Indian Forest Service Examination
Is MBA eligible for UPSC IES/ISS exams?
want to Joint in Indian Army
upsc exam of assistant commandant
UPSC Technical Adviser Boiler Entrance Exam 2011
Job in Technical Department / clerk/ Assistant / helper in Indian Railways
a WordPress rating system
a WordPress rating system
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...