Civil Services (Main) Exam, 2012
The 1st Public Service Commission was established on 1 Oct 1926 through the then British Indian Government in response to the demands of Indian politicians that the Indian Civil Services constitute indianized. Union Public Service Commission has invites application form for following Civil Services (Main) Exam, post recruitment and it admission application form is also available online on Union Public Service Commission official website. Interested candidate may also get information following post recruiters through Civil Services (Main) Exam, application form, eligibility, how to apply related online on Union Public Service Commission official website.
Post Name – Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ central
Indian Administrative Services (IAS),
Indian Police Services (IPS),
Indian Foreign Services (IFS),
Indian Revenue Services
Age Limit – Minimum 21 years
Selection Process – Civil Services (Main) Exam,
Application Form – Union Public Service Commission official website
Application Fee – 20/- (Rupees twenty only)
Last Date For Submission of form: 5th March, 2012
Date of Civil Service main Exam: 5th October, 2012
Educational Eligibility – Union Public Service Commission Civil Services (Main) Exam, 2011 education eligibility candidate should have Bachelor degree in any fields from any recognized University and only Indian Candidates apply.
Paper-I : One of the Indian Languages to be selected by the candidate from the 22 languages included in the VIIIth Schedule to the Constitution (Qualifying Paper) 300 Marks
Paper-II : English (Qualifying Paper) 300 Marks
Paper-III : Essay [in the medium you choose] 200 Marks
Papers IV & V : General Studies (300 Marks for each paper) 600 Marks
Papers VI, VII, VIII & IX :Any two subjects (each having 2 papers) to be selected from the prescribed optional subjects (300 marks for each paper) 1200 Marks
Total Marks for Written Examination 2000 Marks
Interview Test 300 Marks
Grand Total 2300 Marks
Union Public Service Commission
New Delhi – 110069
Written by StudyChaCha
Related Discussions on Forum
Optional Subjects for Indian Forest Service Examination
Is MBA eligible for UPSC IES/ISS exams?
want to Joint in Indian Army
upsc exam of assistant commandant
UPSC Technical Adviser Boiler Entrance Exam 2011
Job in Technical Department / clerk/ Assistant / helper in Indian Railways
- Merit list of Jr. Assistant in UGVCLhello, i want to know that when merit list of jr.assistant in ugvcl 2015 will declare? please reply...............
- ankush gupta said bsc 1 sem ka result kb aayega
- Fsuza fazal said I am +2 student Would like to study.5y law. Plz i...
- vijaykumar b n said please send fda,sda and pdo old question paper, my...
- sushma.kumari said sushma.kumari
- umashankar sahu said please send time table msc previous exam june 2015
- Dr.Rahat Ali said Sobhit university distance course certificate vali...
- jyoti said I want to be sanitary inspector.How can?
- Farooq sayyed said i what to know the date of addmision and frees
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...