Course Name – Diploma in advanced business computing (DABC)
Duration – Three Month
Mode – Full Time
Application Form – Centre for Development of Advance Computing official website
Selection Process – Common Entrance Test
Application Fee – Rs 350/- for the CET
Admission Eligibility – Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering
DBMS and Business Intelligence
Query Processing and Optimization
Database Design using Oracle 11g
Introduction to Database Management System
Data Warehousing and Data Mining
Dimensions and Measures
Different schema model
Different real time applications
Data mining algorithms
Concept of Data-ware House
Data cube concept and operators
Linux Operating System
Operating System Concepts
Case Study: Linux Operating System
Linux Shell Programming
Object Oriented Analysis and Design & Unified Modeling Language
Object oriented concepts
Modeling and Design Techniques
UML basics and building blocks
Core Java & Data Structures using Java
Classes and Objects
Inner Classes, Abstract Class and Interface
Event Delegation through Listener interfaces and Adapter classes
GUI Development using AWT and Swing
LinkedList, Priority Vectors, Sorting – Quick Sort, Radix Sort, Trees – Binary Search Tree, Tree Traversals
Serialization and Externalization
Threads and Synchronization
Client/Server systems and multi-tier systems
Web and Application Servers: IIS, Apache, Apache Tomcat
HTML and XML Technologies
Internet and Intranet, Virtual Private Networks
Platform Independent Computing
Java EE application model
Servlets, JSP, JSTL
Introduction to LAN, MAN, WAN
Overview of TCP/IP protocol stack
Multimedia over IP (Voice/video over IP)
Web Application Security
Cryptographic Algorithms & PKI Infrastructure
Application Layer Security
TLS & IPSec VPN
Input Validation, Web Application
Vulnerabilities: Retrieving application source code, Sifting through source code for hidden secrets, Remote Code Execution, e-Shoplifting, Impersonation using cookies, Buffer Overflows, Format String Vulnerabilities, SQL injection, Cross-site scripting, Canonicalization
Secure Coding Guidelines in Java
Security testing and Code reviews
Principles of Security: Issues, Services & Mechanisms
Firewalls and Network Segmentation
Software Project Management and Testing Methodologies
Fundamentals of testing
Types of testing
Software development life cycle
Phases of software development
Software Project management
Test Case Design
Virtualization at the infrastructure level
Large Data sets and the handling issues
Security in Cloud computing environments
MapReduce using Hadoop
Examples of Cloud platforms
Developing Applications using ANEKA
Deploying Java Application on Google Infrastructure using Google App Engine
Virtualization Tools & techniques
Cloud Computing Architecture
Types of Cloud
On demand Computing
Introduction to Semantic Web
Resource Description Framework
SPARQL query Language
Web Ontology Language
JENA – A Semantic web framework for Java
The candidate should have an Engineering Degree (UG/PG) in Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering / or MCA or M.Sc Computers with at least 55% marks in the final degree.
Courses Fee : Rs. 60665 (Rs.55,000/- + Service Tax)
Admission: Through entrance exam
How to Apply:
The candidate has to register online for CET exam on to the official website. The registration fee is Rs. 400/- which can be paid through DD drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “C-DAC Hyd – Training” payable at “Hyderabad” or through NEFT.
Centre for Development of Advance Computing
#1, Shivabagh, Nalanda Building,
Written by StudyChaCha
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- jyoti sonar said I have failed S.Y.B.com Mumbai University. I want...
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc 1st grade exam organised ?
- kanishka pandit said When will rpsc exam organised ?
- samir banerjee said my son, age 9 years 6 months of class -III (west...
- Rahul S.Rathod said Ask another question
- prinkle said I want to know about coaching classes which are pr...
- Ashi Thakur said when will be the dca july 2014-15 2 sem result com...
- Anonymous said Vugygbhik
- PRATIK said I have passed s.y.j.c. in 2013, now i wish to appe...
- Arun kundara said Station controller and train operator syallabus an...
- Venkatareddy said Haiii sir good mrng, I want SSC multitasking (non...
- s kaveri rathod said rashtriya hennu makkala dina yavaga acharisutteve
- Krupali said I want job in deploma pharmacy ..after 8 month I w...
- pbt said i am in need of old (2003)detailed syllabus of MSc...
- Anjinappa said how to exm preper in SDA & FDA old question...