Course Name – Diploma in advanced business computing (DABC)
Duration – Three Month
Mode – Full Time
Application Form – Centre for Development of Advance Computing official website
Selection Process – Common Entrance Test
Application Fee – Rs 350/- for the CET
Admission Eligibility – Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering
DBMS and Business Intelligence
Query Processing and Optimization
Database Design using Oracle 11g
Introduction to Database Management System
Data Warehousing and Data Mining
Dimensions and Measures
Different schema model
Different real time applications
Data mining algorithms
Concept of Data-ware House
Data cube concept and operators
Linux Operating System
Operating System Concepts
Case Study: Linux Operating System
Linux Shell Programming
Object Oriented Analysis and Design & Unified Modeling Language
Object oriented concepts
Modeling and Design Techniques
UML basics and building blocks
Core Java & Data Structures using Java
Classes and Objects
Inner Classes, Abstract Class and Interface
Event Delegation through Listener interfaces and Adapter classes
GUI Development using AWT and Swing
LinkedList, Priority Vectors, Sorting – Quick Sort, Radix Sort, Trees – Binary Search Tree, Tree Traversals
Serialization and Externalization
Threads and Synchronization
Client/Server systems and multi-tier systems
Web and Application Servers: IIS, Apache, Apache Tomcat
HTML and XML Technologies
Internet and Intranet, Virtual Private Networks
Platform Independent Computing
Java EE application model
Servlets, JSP, JSTL
Introduction to LAN, MAN, WAN
Overview of TCP/IP protocol stack
Multimedia over IP (Voice/video over IP)
Web Application Security
Cryptographic Algorithms & PKI Infrastructure
Application Layer Security
TLS & IPSec VPN
Input Validation, Web Application
Vulnerabilities: Retrieving application source code, Sifting through source code for hidden secrets, Remote Code Execution, e-Shoplifting, Impersonation using cookies, Buffer Overflows, Format String Vulnerabilities, SQL injection, Cross-site scripting, Canonicalization
Secure Coding Guidelines in Java
Security testing and Code reviews
Principles of Security: Issues, Services & Mechanisms
Firewalls and Network Segmentation
Software Project Management and Testing Methodologies
Fundamentals of testing
Types of testing
Software development life cycle
Phases of software development
Software Project management
Test Case Design
Virtualization at the infrastructure level
Large Data sets and the handling issues
Security in Cloud computing environments
MapReduce using Hadoop
Examples of Cloud platforms
Developing Applications using ANEKA
Deploying Java Application on Google Infrastructure using Google App Engine
Virtualization Tools & techniques
Cloud Computing Architecture
Types of Cloud
On demand Computing
Introduction to Semantic Web
Resource Description Framework
SPARQL query Language
Web Ontology Language
JENA – A Semantic web framework for Java
The candidate should have an Engineering Degree (UG/PG) in Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering / or MCA or M.Sc Computers with at least 55% marks in the final degree.
Courses Fee : Rs. 60665 (Rs.55,000/- + Service Tax)
Admission: Through entrance exam
How to Apply:
The candidate has to register online for CET exam on to the official website. The registration fee is Rs. 400/- which can be paid through DD drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “C-DAC Hyd – Training” payable at “Hyderabad” or through NEFT.
Centre for Development of Advance Computing
#1, Shivabagh, Nalanda Building,
Written by StudyChaCha
- Management scopei want to know.. whats the scope of Health Care Management in Govt sector. If so ..any age limit? Prsently serving In Defence.
- Executive program from ISB Hyderabad MBAHello Friend myself Vijendra brother I want the details of MBA Executive program of ISB Hyderabad, so provide me the details?
- BA Entrance Exam FreeCan you tell me about the fee for applying for B.A. (Hons) entrance exam in Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET)?
- In Gate Score ValidityI would like to know how long the GATE scores are valid for from this year I.e. 2015, I heard the validity has been increased?
- UGC NET after MBAI am kuldeep and I had clear my MBA degree and want top give NET exam so please tell me that am I eligible for UGC net exam?
- Corporation Bank Nirman ViharI am the customer of Corporate Bank Now I am shifted in Nirmal Vihar Delhi provide me the the Address of the Branch near Nirmal Vihar?
- Xavier University SAT RequirementsI wanted to get Admission in Xavier University? Provide me details of the SAT and GPA score criteria and also provide me the details of Admission...
- IIT Kharagpur StudentsWho is the Dean of Student Affairs of IIT or Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur? Also list me the names of the Director and Deputy Director of...
- Masters Of Public Health CanadaHey buddy Husian want to know that is Alberta University is in Canada if yes can you please get some information about the Master’s of Public Heath...
- sudhir said Where are correspondence courses available in ahe...
- krishna said sir am krishna chungin from guledgudd just i have...
- savita said Pls send to email fda model question paper & c...
- Khaleel Usman said I had finished my BE -ECE from Anna university che...
- Kavita Jakkaraddi said Sir/madm, Please send me old question papers for...
- Mahantesha Gaster said Dear Sir, Please Send me SDA an...
- rishabh yadav said I want make pwd civil engineer Please tell me wh...
- Ahemad ali said I have completed B.sc
- jagveer singh said which subject needed in Class11 & 12th For llb
- sneha yadav said 58090010694
- nilkanth pradhan said How much fees in ba final open learing cources?
- vijaylaxmi said I have given b.com hons third yr exam from Delhi u...
- amitha k said please send me the particuler syllabus of fda &...
- Sushil said I just completed engg diploma in ECE, now i want t...
- banu said business law chapter1to11