Course Name – Diploma in advanced business computing (DABC)
Duration – Three Month
Mode – Full Time
Application Form – Centre for Development of Advance Computing official website
Selection Process – Common Entrance Test
Application Fee – Rs 350/- for the CET
Admission Eligibility – Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering
DBMS and Business Intelligence
Query Processing and Optimization
Database Design using Oracle 11g
Introduction to Database Management System
Data Warehousing and Data Mining
Dimensions and Measures
Different schema model
Different real time applications
Data mining algorithms
Concept of Data-ware House
Data cube concept and operators
Linux Operating System
Operating System Concepts
Case Study: Linux Operating System
Linux Shell Programming
Object Oriented Analysis and Design & Unified Modeling Language
Object oriented concepts
Modeling and Design Techniques
UML basics and building blocks
Core Java & Data Structures using Java
Classes and Objects
Inner Classes, Abstract Class and Interface
Event Delegation through Listener interfaces and Adapter classes
GUI Development using AWT and Swing
LinkedList, Priority Vectors, Sorting – Quick Sort, Radix Sort, Trees – Binary Search Tree, Tree Traversals
Serialization and Externalization
Threads and Synchronization
Client/Server systems and multi-tier systems
Web and Application Servers: IIS, Apache, Apache Tomcat
HTML and XML Technologies
Internet and Intranet, Virtual Private Networks
Platform Independent Computing
Java EE application model
Servlets, JSP, JSTL
Introduction to LAN, MAN, WAN
Overview of TCP/IP protocol stack
Multimedia over IP (Voice/video over IP)
Web Application Security
Cryptographic Algorithms & PKI Infrastructure
Application Layer Security
TLS & IPSec VPN
Input Validation, Web Application
Vulnerabilities: Retrieving application source code, Sifting through source code for hidden secrets, Remote Code Execution, e-Shoplifting, Impersonation using cookies, Buffer Overflows, Format String Vulnerabilities, SQL injection, Cross-site scripting, Canonicalization
Secure Coding Guidelines in Java
Security testing and Code reviews
Principles of Security: Issues, Services & Mechanisms
Firewalls and Network Segmentation
Software Project Management and Testing Methodologies
Fundamentals of testing
Types of testing
Software development life cycle
Phases of software development
Software Project management
Test Case Design
Virtualization at the infrastructure level
Large Data sets and the handling issues
Security in Cloud computing environments
MapReduce using Hadoop
Examples of Cloud platforms
Developing Applications using ANEKA
Deploying Java Application on Google Infrastructure using Google App Engine
Virtualization Tools & techniques
Cloud Computing Architecture
Types of Cloud
On demand Computing
Introduction to Semantic Web
Resource Description Framework
SPARQL query Language
Web Ontology Language
JENA – A Semantic web framework for Java
The candidate should have an Engineering Degree (UG/PG) in Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering / or MCA or M.Sc Computers with at least 55% marks in the final degree.
Courses Fee : Rs. 60665 (Rs.55,000/- + Service Tax)
Admission: Through entrance exam
How to Apply:
The candidate has to register online for CET exam on to the official website. The registration fee is Rs. 400/- which can be paid through DD drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “C-DAC Hyd – Training” payable at “Hyderabad” or through NEFT.
Centre for Development of Advance Computing
#1, Shivabagh, Nalanda Building,
Written by StudyChaCha
- CBSE school in PerungalathurI am looking to open a CBSE school in Perungalathur , chennai and i am looking for details like fees structure, number of children, size of the...
- Thiruvalluvar University past years result online checkingHi Can anyone tell how students who have passed out in the past years for example 2007 or 2010 can check their results online on the university...
- Haryana asi si jobDear sir I am from indian army special force. I have done my 15 year service. I want to join haryana police asi/ si. After retairment. , my education...
- Admission in duI want to take admission in diploma in foreign languge (germancourse) in daulam ram colg...can i get admission on 76%
- Reslut With HeldSir , im vimal sir im from a middle class family. here is my result shows on internet (Result with held )that i hav misbehaved / Cheating...
- scope after Diploma in Information TechnologyWhat are the subjects and syllabus for diploma in Information Technology ? What are the Job Scopes after Diploma Information Technology And please...
- MBA In Digital MarketingHello everyone I need your some guidance from all of you. I am planning to do MBA in Digital Marketing and I am commerce graduate but I am little bit...
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial ManagementJoin post graduate diploma in financial management with theiihs.com, most popular management college in Delhi NCR. Its provide quality education to...
- ankush gupta said bsc 1 sem ka result kb aayega
- Fsuza fazal said I am +2 student Would like to study.5y law. Plz i...
- vijaykumar b n said please send fda,sda and pdo old question paper, my...
- sushma.kumari said sushma.kumari
- umashankar sahu said please send time table msc previous exam june 2015
- Dr.Rahat Ali said Sobhit university distance course certificate vali...
- jyoti said I want to be sanitary inspector.How can?
- Farooq sayyed said i what to know the date of addmision and frees
- admin said testing testing
- sanjay sahu said C.g. Bord 12 model pepar 2013
- NEERAJ KUMAR said I am army join rank jco
- nitin chandrakar said tan60*sin30 pls solve this que.
- arjun said Sir,I have done my Bsc.mlt n I want take admission...
- Anonymous said 5410020259
- Sunny sinha said Plzz send me 2013 important question papar ..sub 1...